Juror in Feeding Our Future trial dismissed after woman offers bag of $120,000 in cash to acquit defendants

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
What are they arrested for? Funds for what from who? I agree girl is too pretty for prison she needs to be shown sympathy lol

Child care and disability carers are among the most common ones here. They abuse NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and overpay off the book “workers” in cash.

Sometimes, the word “stealing” don’t mean anything to them at all. I’ve lost money and belongings in the past and they pretend like nothing happened.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 330770

I feel for them they stolw millions only to get caught before using them:jcoleno::kendrickcry:

they are ALL related. I bet they called each other and in the name of qabil and family to create a Ponzi scheme!
1717553572798.png

D8805744-7A22-4232-B150-440094F2F2DF.jpeg

A federal judge ordered the arrest Monday evening of all seven defendants in the Feeding Our Future trial following allegations that a juror was bribed with a bag filled with $120,000 in cash.

A number of defendants, including Abdi Nur and Hayat Nur, wept as they were handcuffed by officers with the U.S. Marshals Service. Family members, friends and supporters embraced them in the courtroom before they were led away.

a juror had been dismissed after a woman arrived at the juror’s home Sunday with $120,000 in exchange for an acquittal.

Thompson told Brasel that a woman visited a juror’s house Sunday night and left a bag of cash with rolls of bills. Thompson identified the woman as Somali; the seven defendants on trial are East African.

“This is outrageous behavior. This is the stuff that happens in mob movies,” he said. “It really strikes at the heart of this case.”

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why are 2 main type crime I hear about the most in are community either gang violence or government fraud?

This is crazy, wouldn’t be surprised if a film/limited series was made based on these events.

On a separate note, this is so so haram. Frauding money intended for kids is low.
I think I read somewhere some of the money being used to pay towards a mosque or umrah.

the corruption is the same back home. Somalis as a society have a psychosis when it comes to committing fraud and what their religion teaches. Some will be commuting all kinds of fraud and still be @ the front line of the mosque. I don’t even know how you psychologically balance that in your mind (stealing from kids and acting like a pious Muslim). It’s one of the worse aspects to have entered our culture.