Just came to a shocking realisation

As an Australian, I really do pronounce the word 'no' as 'naur'. All of that Aussie accent slander from the American Twitter girlies from the last couple of years was justified this whole time.

:jcoleno:

One of my friends just sent me some vids from the other day so I could post on my IG stories and my ugly ass voice was in the background saying while laughing "NAURRRRRR stop it"

:leobite:

Hate it when Americans make valid points ffs

1722061510806.png

Last edited:
Aren't Australian a bootleg version of British accent? They used to send thier convicts into that desert island.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Aren't Australian a bootleg version of British accent? They used to send thier convicts into that desert island.
We are a combination of all the British accents levelled out which results in the “bogan crocodile Dundee” accent but in the last century, they tried going back to Received Pronunciation or the queen’s English to sound more sophisticated so we’ve shifted a bit

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yeah almost all the cadaans here are descendants of criminals one of my teachers ancestors is a irish serial killer :jcoleno:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I ain't ashamed of my accent (it's leagues ahead of a bland American accent)

I'm just confounded by the fact that Americans could ever be right about anything :williamswtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
American accents is so bland and weird and besides all diaspora somalis unanimously agree that aussie accent is the most attractive compared to the rest so be proud. :diddyass::hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts