Just got back and opened my mail to find this ( come in Abdijohn )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Now send it to me, including login and password and don't look at my results when I get them.

Thank you

I will expose your Mozambiquen identity. The funny part is that you have no Arabic traits from how you look. I will bet a thousand that you will be 60% Bantu origin.

I will expose your Mozambiquen identity. The funny part is that you have no Arabic traits from how you look. I will bet a thousand that you will be 60% Bantu origin.

I am hoping for Bantu DNA. This is why I am doing it. Thank you for your honest observation

Actually Somalis are on average 97% Cushitic. The rest is Semetic.

Just because you have Bantu ancestry doesn't mean we all do.:mjlol:

I just know I'm different. I am not lazy like the average Somali. The Bantu is active and high energy, while the Somali is not. Also the Bantu is smarter while the Somalis have very high drop out rates in high school. I know I share nothing with Somalis. Im not like you.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I just know I'm different. I am not lazy like the average Somali. The Bantu is active and high energy, while the Somali is not. Also the Bantu is smarter while the Somalis have very high drop out rates in high school. I know I share nothing with Somalis. Im not like you.

Kkkk you're gonna be our uncle rukus. 102 percent Somali.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What a precious little snowflake you are.:russ:

First you were begging saying many Somalis have Bantu ancestry just like you, now you're saying you're different.:drakekidding:

What a precious little snowflake you are.:russ:

First you were begging saying many Somalis have Bantu ancestry just like you, now you're saying you're different.:drakekidding:

Many Somalis were part of the transatlantic slave trade, like the Haitian girl who had Somali DNA.

Also Somalis are nomads who travel so mating with Bantus is possible with our Bantu neighbours.

Please share your results @AbdiJohnson

If I can determine that the results will be private, I will post my results. It's not a guarantee

I know the results will be good for me. My features are more defined than Somalis.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Many Somalis were part of the transatlantic slave trade, like the Haitian girl who had Somali DNA.

Also Somalis are nomads who travel so mating with Bantus is possible with our Bantu neighbours.

f2133a2acd9ba7e4d59d8caad8911fad.jpg
:camby::camby::camby::camby:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

Somalia is nowhere the of west Africa and is as east as it gets. Dont try and project your history of bantu enslavement on us

Transatlantic slave trade routes
09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.