Just got back and opened my mail to find this ( come in Abdijohn )

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can determine that the results will be private, I will post my results. It's not a guarantee

I know the results will be good for me. My features are more defined than Somalis.

If you are 60% Semitic, I'm flying to Moscow; paying a cyber freelance attacker to shut down this site.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Many Somalis were part of the transatlantic slave trade, like the Haitian girl who had Somali DNA.

Also Somalis are nomads who travel so mating with Bantus is possible with our Bantu neighbours.

If I can determine that the results will be private, I will post my results. It's not a guarantee

I know the results will be good for me. My features are more defined than Somalis.

Don't listen to these people... You are a Somali just like the rest of us. It doesn't matter if you are Bantu or not. You are still Somali and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We are all brothers:friendhug:

And to the Somalis that look down on the Bantu, you suffer from an inferiority complex. I have noticed that the guys that like cadaan girls also hate on the innocent SOMALI Bantu tribe and other tribes like the Midgan.:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.