Just had a savage moment in the Halal Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i was buying my hiliib and waiting in line. There was this middle aged between 37 to 45 light skinned Somali lady. Drapped in hijab and big cloths covered modestly. She asks the young boy the shop owner son for beauty products on the shelf behind him. She sees a dark bar soap and asks the boy what that is. The boy says he doesnt know. The lady says call your father i want to ask him. Mind you the kid is like 11 maning the register. So The somali father comes out in front. She asks him 'Whats that black soap' He says "what the hell you need that for your a old ass lady with 5 kids. Your past your time.Thats for the young girls." She was stunned. I burst out laughing hard. I say to her dont listen to him abaayo your very quuruxley. She smiled at me with her stained teeth and diana in her hand. Says to the Somali shop owner you have no manners! And shakes her big ole butt out the shop. The store owner sayss to me. She got like 8 kids bro. Im like any old broad can get it ;) lmaooooo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why would he speak to his customer like that? And he will wonder when she tells all of her clan not to shop there anymore. Somalis need to learn how to deal with customer and the value a customer brings.

Men disrespecting women is not funny. So what if she got 8 kids. I bet she looks younger than his crusty ass.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How is 37 years old that old? TF? Unless you're a 90's baby you can't be saying in your 30's is old. Why do they even sell beauty products in the butchers? :what1:

that dickhead needs to learn manners, why the hell would he insult a random woman, a customer no less. that woman probably left his shitty shop feeling sad/ bad about herself.
i don't participate in the men vs. women debates here, but some Somali men are disrespectful assholes.

N

NaomiHoney

Maybe he was speaking the truth. For all you know OP could have really bad taste in women...

Why would he speak to his customer like that? And he will wonder when she tells all of her clan not to shop there anymore. Somalis need to learn how to deal with customer and the value a customer brings.

Men disrespecting women is not funny. So what if she got 8 kids. I bet she looks younger than his crusty ass.
I wondered that too but i think they know each other pretty well. It was a back and forth thing. But he was rude but i sweat if you heard it in person youd laugh ur ass off. Plus i kinda lightened the mood when i complimented her. Well the whole clan comment you made the guy is married an algerian lady which makes its interesting.

that dickhead needs to learn manners, why the hell would he insult a random woman, a customer no less. that woman probably left his shitty shop feeling sad/ bad about herself.
i don't participate in the men vs. women debates here, but some Somali men are disrespectful assholes.
How is 37 years old that old? TF? Unless you're a 90's baby you can't be saying in your 30's is old. Why do they even sell beauty products in the butchers? :what1:
Well for a 37 to 48 yr old women i consider that old. Btw are you guys even somalis lmao every halal shop sells just about everything from carpets to whatever the hell you want. This ome even sells hookahs lmao. Every somali shop i been too is like a walmart

I wondered that too but i think they know each other pretty well. It was a back and forth thing. But he was rude but i sweat if you heard it in person youd laugh ur ass off. Plus i kinda lightened the mood when i complimented her. Well the whole clan comment you made the guy is married an algerian lady which makes its interesting.

Seif's wife is Moroccan and he is Italian (from dad side) only his mum is Somali

The only Somali store owner who is married to Moroccan/North Africa His store is little Walmart
LMAO are you crazy. You do know theres hundreds of somali guys who travel to morroco and algeria the last couple years and marry those women. My friend was telling my about it and hes morrocan. He said it gotten so bad. That theyve said in order to marry our women you have to stay a certain amount of time. Many half morrocan babys are out there in the world produced by somali males. The fact that you said that person u mentioned is the only one is outrageous!!

LMAO are you crazy. You do know theres hundreds of somali guys who travel to morroco and algeria the last couple years and marry those women. My friend was telling my about it and hes morrocan. He said it gotten so bad. That theyve said in order to marry our women you have to stay a certain amount of time. Many half morrocan babys are out there in the world produced by somali males. The fact that you said that person u mentioned is the only one is outrageous!!

Whatever!!!! Don't panic like that

THIS. The Somali clerk in my local shop has a five minute conversation to each of the customers in line. There's no basis in professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending