Just had a savage moment in the Halal Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. The Somali clerk in my local shop has a five minute minute conversation to each of the customers in line. There's no basis in professionalism.
The banter back and forth is part of the whole somali culture i love it. We are not somali without it. Reminds me of Somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These females here are overreacting. I'm sure that the lady is his usual customer and they are comfortable exchanging such a blows. Besides, no way a Somali lady would take such an insult. Best believe that.

I have researched the Somali halal shops in area .some have hygiene rating which essentially means there is risk of rat infestation ,baranbanro qabil wars and a lack of proper cleaning .id rather go to my Turkish brothers .

As for this topic ,this sounds like standard Somali banter . Nothing special to report !

I have researched the Somali halal shops in area .some have hygiene rating which essentially means there is risk of rat infestation ,baranbanro qabil wars and a lack of proper cleaning .id rather go to my Turkish brothers .

As for this topic ,this sounds like standard Somali banter . Nothing special to report !

Why do we have to be nice and get our items from somali shops? if the turkish halal shop can get u better quality digaag, why not? This is the reason i don´t go to the somali shops anymore. Only thing that i miss is the banter and the shit talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending