Just spoke to a brother that returned from Hargeisa and I can't believe what've heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Royal lounge restaurant ( owned by @waraabe family) takes in an estimated $400 each night. Which adds up to be $15k a month whilst paying the waiter/waitress $150 a month.

It is the most popular restaurant I'm being told and that whatever you order is equivalent to a cafe shop in the US in terms of price. Any dish runs up to $10 and any latte is $3.

I'm set ! That's it folks! I'm gonna open a business.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Adeer how about Shisha lounge? You would be makin double that, there used to one in Crown hotel before it got closed down and them nigga used to charge 10bucks excluding drinks. Ismail Hindi got rich from it.

His wife is still wanted in Somaliland though, She ran over a poor guy made him paralysed and the family refused to take money. She lives in the UK

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
How much does it cost to start a restaurant in Hargeisa?

Not much really! It's not what you serve, its the decor that attracts people. This half Somali/turkish girl I know and her brother own a coffee shop downtown hargeisa. They make a killing out of it, she just opened a second spot in hargeisa more bigger more money.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer how about Shisha lounge? You would be makin double that, there used to one in Crown hotel before it got closed down and them nigga used to charge 10bucks excluding drinks. Ismail Hindi got rich from it.

His wife is still wanted in Somaliland though, She ran over a poor guy made him paralysed and the family refused to take money. She lives in the UK

We was there the same time manne ! We use to sit in the gardens and smoke it.

A year later it was closed due to the wadaads. Things use to go down in their parking lot.

On top of that, Cusman Hindi is an effing pervert. The guy is like 60 years old and he hit on a 21 year old girl in our group. He started her with a little convo and they were speaking Swedish till the girl told us later that "can u believe that old man hit on me and asked for my phone "

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How much does it cost to start a restaurant in Hargeisa?

Not cheap runtii! I'd say $20k as long as you rent place. Importing equipment is the costly thing about it.

Besides, it is saturated with restaurants and I intend to do something else that I believe is needed. It won't cost me more than $17k to kickstart it inshalah.

What I'm hearing is that the place is booming and it has turned into a international place

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not much really! It's not what you serve, its the decor that attracts people. This half Somali/turkish girl I know and her brother own a coffee shop downtown hargeisa. They make a killing out of it, she just opened a second spot in hargeisa more bigger more money.
Cup of art?

We was there the same time manne ! We use to sit in the gardens and smoke it.

A year later it was closed due to the wadaads. Things use to go down in their parking lot.

On top of that, Cusman Hindi is an effing pervert. The guy is like 60 years old and he hit on a 21 year old girl in our group. He started her with a little convo and they were speaking Swedish till the girl told us later that "can u believe that old man hit on me and asked for my phone "

maaaan i won't ever forget that joint. :mjcry:

shyt deff used to pop off. The lack of lights outside made it easy to stroke a inner thigh or 2 underneath em' tables. :banderas:

i remember i beat the breaks off of this one broad from new hargeisa in the back of my crown in the parkin lot. Car was rockin back and forth like a baby rocker :wow:
Thank god i had that emergency handbrake on:whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts