Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

"I'm a Somali" medical student living in JO and I can tell you we're the worst. Back in Somalia they all fight and live in fucking poverty while they have enormous resources. I hate myself for being "somali."when people ask me if where i'm from, i always lie. not only do we have the most incompetent state/govt in the world, but we have the worst people.
almost all somalis that live in europe and US are the families of the warlords. if you're from the big clans they help you get into europe as an asylum seeker. my very own family (aunt and kids) live in UK as asylum seekers. her fucking husband was from the militia that killed many innocent people from smaller clans. now, he's a very wellknown sheikh and a man of God. large numbers of such militia and extended families made into europe and they brought the mentality of the somali nomad. while the real victims of somalia's civil war still endure the pain of famine(fucking hell, how can a nation have famine in 2015).
i don't even know what to do when i graduate; i have no place to go other than somalia. but instead of being a doctor in somalia i'd rather become a refugee somewhere else.
All in All, it hurts to be "somali."
f*ck Somalia.
And f*ck the lot of you for reminding me, ya cunts.

fun fact: ANnigga in somali means: I

pic very related... grev up here.

Last edited:
Thanks. The somali guy got issues. Complaining about your people to a bunch of white people helps exactly what?

Yeah, he should consider joining SSpot where it is acceptable to complain about well, your people and everything's likely to end up on Google's search engine and read by bunch of white people looking for sambus recipe.

Yeah, he should consider joining SSpot where it is acceptable to complain about well, your people and everything's likely to end up on Google's search engine and read by bunch of white people looking for sambuus recipe.

I just come here for the . Well, at least I used to

S

Shamis

That dude sounds like a recording of a xabashi xaar cune. Dalkeenna wey barakeysantahey - we farm, we have xoolo, we have businesses and we'll take over Africa and then the world. This dagaal made some things OK that was totally forbidden to our ab.

menace

VIP
Yeah, he should consider joining SSpot where it is acceptable to complain about well, your people and everything's likely to end up on Google's search engine and read by bunch of white people looking for sambus recipe.

Here is the Saudi Muqtaba ( moral police )., waar anaga we are self critiqueing ourselves. Do you see any ajnabi. We love our people and I've done my share of standing up for my people on real life, like the time I just came out of African Paradise plaza and as I was about to get on morse rd there were 2 cars that were involved in a minor accident and one black xoolo madoow was cussing the shit out of FOB girl with a jilbaab in the middle of the road. My blood was boiling that I effing parked my car and crossed into the middle of the street where I verbally battles the madoow xoolo while all these cars stopped to see what the mayhem was about. Sadly after the storm settled and the madoow lady explained to me how shit happened and I couldn't believe what the somali girl did I approached the somali girl to really hear it from the horses mouth. What I heard disgusted me and I just walked away cursing at our reer miyinimo. You wouldn't believe what she did to cause this accident, you just wouldn't believe it.

Long story short do not compare us to a collaborator...waa lagu so hayaa baan u maleenyaaayee:dance::dance:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Nigerians and Pakistanis are actually the most hated. Especially Pakis. They get it from all angles.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The Somali guy is 100% correct. I stand with him as, I too, refuse to be content with the current state of the Somali people. After years of famine and various human rights abuses, the Somali psyche is on life support. We have many deluded people on this forum who think that Somalis will succeed with their current mindset.

Somalia ha dhacdo! Somalia ha jabto! Somalia ha dhimato! Kenya ha noolaato! Kenya ha jirto! Cadowga Kenya ha jabo!

So not only did Menace fail to detect the sarcasm in what I wrote but he took something not even intended for him completely out of context. I'm done.

menace

VIP
So not only did Menace fail to detect the sarcasm in what I wrote but he took something not even intended for him completely out of context. I'm done.

:dead1::chrisfreshhah::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose::dead1::deadrose::dead1:

Wa lagu soo hayaa sxb, allow no sahal

You got a point bro but complaining to white people just screams of wanting some sort of acceptance from them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.