Just stumbled on a forum describing Somalis looool they hilarious Loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
We should bro but you must admit that is not always done in constructive manner.

I admit that you must also Ait that @The-Screw is over-heating himself trying to censor folks from self-critiquing our society in his irrational fear of someone retrieving what we've discussed here on Google ..waar cey looma dhinto..waxaa loo dhibtaa qabyaalad, that's what the-screw needs to wage a crusade against not us pointing out our shortcomings ...I even stated to him that I defend our people in real life in my neck of the woods, not because I want to do it but bc seeing my people getting a used by ajnabi automatically makes me intervene ...waar ninka wa la soo hayaa

@menace

From now on I want you to take a moment to think about what you read before you reply. The point I'm trying to make is this, I didn't say we shouldn't talk about our problems within ourselves. In fact, we are doing exactly just that but we are failing to understand this is still a public forum and the same people we faulted that guy for talking to are still able to access and read what we are discussing. Just because the browser has the word Somalispot in it doesn't mean that it's exclusive to Somalis and private as everything we talk about here can be stumbled upon by the general public through Google.

I don't even know how you managed to turn this thread around like this, my initial comment was intended to be humorous.

giphy.gif

menace

VIP
@menace

From now on I want you to take a moment to think about what you read before you reply. The point I'm trying to make is this, I didn't say we shouldn't talk about our problems within ourselves. In fact, we are doing exactly just that but we are failing to understand this is still a public forum and the same people we faulted that guy for talking to are still able to access and read what we are discussing. Just because the browser has the word Somalispot in it doesn't mean that it's exclusive to Somalis and private as everything we talk about here can be stumbled upon by the general public through Google.

I concretely understand you and understood you but you fail to understand that these racist hate filled cadaans dislike you will have something to say even if we now agree to sing that Lion King song. I am certain about that therefore be confident. No matter what a cadaan says to me Has no bearing on me because I'm a man who knows his ancestral history, I am descendants of the likes of Sayid Abdalla Xasan who when the British said to me him " pay tax " as he was getting off the ship at Berbera and in which Sayid said " I own this land you pay the tax for intrusion". In other words I have no mental slavery.

menace

VIP
Oh who cares.. Only shook people are scared of what can come back on them. Key word, HACK! it's not as hard as you think.

Naa fix our master bedroom your man is coming to you dear concubine.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Somalia is a failed state destined for further clan warfare and destruction. It will remain in a state of perpetual warfare for the indefinite future while the self-styled Somaliland will remain both economically and politically stagnant as they await the arrival of the never-arriving recognition they would sell their own mothers for.

Balkanization is the reality for Somalia and it's gradually taking place. Somaliland has long ago broken off while Puntland will soon follow. Jubbaland is a Kenyan buffer zone and I'm sure Kenya will build another wall between Middle Jubba/Gedo and Lower Shabeelle sometime in the distant future. Southwest State is an Ethiopian project which will serve as a buzzer zone for them.

menace

VIP
How does any of that relate to what we are discussing?

Man, I'm done.

You keep saying your done but what're you done with ? ..ma lagu soo hersahaasha baad "I'm done " leedahay..this is incredibly epic ...ladies and gent wiilka ha loo guuriyo..ma anaa waalan mise Seattle ba laga heesayaa

menace

VIP
@yes/London ...hearing your voice the other made me feel wanna cut a ticket asap :banderas:

@yes/London ...hearing your voice the other made me feel wanna cut a ticket asap :banderas:
Lool, Menace stop lying to theses other Somalis. I've known Menace for years, who do you think invited me to this forum? I speak to him at least twice a week. I love you 2 babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.