Just took the fattest L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was chilling with my cousin and some friends. So I was trying to show them this cute chick's snap chat story. After it ended, my cousin was like my nigga why the f*ck do you have Somaliahollywood on your snapchat qanisyahow.

The backstory is, my other friend always sends me somali and funny snap chats to add, because i dont keep up with this social media stuff. He sent me this one 2 days ago but never got around to watching any of his stories, so i didnt know what it was all about. Still don't know why he sent me this shit smh

I tried to explain and they weren't buying it :dead:

I even tried to call the dude who sent it as a last act of desperation to cling on to my dignity, but that nigga didn't pick up. Which pissed me off to no end because he always calling me about stupid shit, but he wasn't there the one damn time I needed him.

So now all my niggas lowkey think I'm qowmuluut :dead::mjcry:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Was chilling with my cousin and some friends. So I was trying to show them this cute chick's snap chat story. After it ended, my cousin was like my nigga why the f*ck do you have Somaliahollywood on your snapchat qanisyahow.

The backstory is, my other friend always sends me somali and funny snap chats to add, because i dont keep up with this social media stuff. He sent me this one 2 days ago but never got around to watching any of his stories, so i didnt know what it was all about. Still don't know why he sent me this shit smh

I even tried to call the dude who sent it as a last act of desperation to cling on to my dignity, but that nigga didn't pick up. Which pissed me off to no end because he always calling me about stupid shit, but he wasn't there the one damn time I needed him.

if they're heidleberg niggas they should be ecstatic about it
:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

listen...its almost 2017! get over it! qumoluut is the new straight! #LoveWins.

bal yaa sjw when will you stop,war dibkaa jooji and go join your atheist brethren in the fight to legalize incest :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::camby::camby:
Right after you join your muslim brothers in jihad and blow your ass up :siilaanyosmile:

tumblr_n8t21sx9xp1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Loling irl right now sxb

VixR

Veritas
Lmfao, obviously xenophobia would trump #lovewins bc she looks down on them as ppl, which can be said of lot of people on here. It isn't a conflict.

VixR

Veritas
I can't believe how sensitive some ppl are. Banter about Lot has you sweating, with your fragile egos. That's the kind of thing u brush off if u have any confidence. Your behavior would make me think you're homoerotic tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.