Just took the fattest L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So Somali guys are passing sohollywood's snapchat? All he does is twerk. You and your friend are both suspect!

Gibiin-Udug

:dead: sis when the 2nd wave of the bantu expansion into the horn happens you gon need cushitic soldiers!
#FutoBalaqBalqLivesMatter
What are they going to protect me from? What are they going to do? Offer to give head to the enemy? :drakelaugh:Disgusting!! Gusting!!!!!

MSGA.

What are they going to protect me from? What are they going to do? Offer to give head to the enemy? :drakelaugh:Disgusting!! Gusting!!!!!

MSGA.
:stevej:i mean... it would distract them?

but tbh tho they're people too and they should be treated with respect. gay people in somalia get stoned to death or killed. its so inhumane

Gibiin-Udug

:stevej:i mean... it would distract them?

I hate you for this :deadosama::deadrose:

Treat them with respect? How? Why? I will never treat a Somali man who spreads his fuuto for another man with respect. Another man! ANOTHER MAN! That shit is unsettling to me. :susp:

#SorrynotSorry

I hate you for this :deadosama::deadrose:

Treat them with respect? How? Why? I will never treat a Somali man who spreads his fuuto for another man with respect. Another man! ANOTHER MAN! That shit is unsettling to me. :susp:

#SorrynotSorry
Its a sexual orientation though! you wouldn't know how that feels because you've been straight all your life, bu there are guys who born to spread they're futo! they were born that way!

Gibiin-Udug

Its a sexual orientation though! you wouldn't know how that feels because you've been straight all your life, bu there are guys who born to spread they're futo! they were born that way!
Nobody was born to be gay, they're weak.

Gibiin-Udug

we'll just agree to disagree sis. if gayness exist way back in the time of the prophet then you know its natural and not a new phenomena.
That's why they were destroyed. A whole city was destroyed because of them, everything was burned. And no sis, nothing is natural about khaniisniimo. If it was natural. They would have babies. :fittytousand:

That's why they were destroyed. A whole city was destroyed because of them, everything was burned. And no sis, nothing is natural about khaniisniimo. If it was natural. They would have babies. :fittytousand:
that never happened irl :siilaanyolaugh:

and yes its natural because it helps with population control. if china didnt make homosexuality illegal they wouldn't have the population crises they have now

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
that never happened irl :siilaanyolaugh:

and yes its natural because it helps with population control. if china didnt make homosexuality illegal they wouldn't have the population crises they have now
Somalia is not suffering from overpopulation. Not even close. If anything, it needs MORE people.

Status
Not open for further replies.