Justice for rape of 3 Somalis women

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4694.jpg
Justice for 3 Somalis women who were raped in the house. One of the victim was pregnant. Share the news who knows they may get justice one day

Last edited:

Odeg

Gedo
In that cursed place there is no such thing as justice but I do hope for the sake of these girls that they find it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats horrible

As long as these things happen there will be no justice especcially with that goverment and their officials that accepts all kinds of bribes

People would talk if they put out a 2k dollar reward on those involved

Thats horrible

As long as these things happen there will be no justice especcially with that goverment and their officials that accepts all kinds of bribes

"Reward for catching them" great idea

So so sad that we have to pressure our "government" to convict people who are raping our women in our capital.

When will our days become better? :/

The problem started, when we accept rape of women by Amisom and it was normalize by government/media/amisom. Nobody fought for those victims. Now nobody is safe from rape.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The problem started, when we accept rape of women by Amisom and it was normalize by government/media/amisom. Nobody fought for those victims. Now nobody is safe from rape.

if AMISOM raped one of the officials family members I wonder what they would do than :hmm:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Every country should apply a mandatory DNA database for military personnel. The UN should especially do it. It's been long overdue.

Somalis will die and kill for qabiil honor but when a woman is raped they remain silent? Walle waa yaab. May allah doom the rapists and anyone who conspired with them to hell.

Thats horrible

I wish I could like this 10 time more. Great suggestion.

We need dna databases for ALL government and law enforcement. Starting with the zoo animals from amisom. Plus their interpreters of course.

Rape is occurring all over the world. I don't know why you people act like these three women are the first to ever have been raped. They sure will not be the last. It's the reality we live in.

Rape is occurring all over the world. I don't know why you people act like these three women are the first to ever have been raped. They sure will not be the last. It's the reality we live in.

So what? Murder occurs everyday around the world as well so by your logic we shouldn't take it seriously?

I did not mean like that. Just the dramatic, overly-dressed comments is what I was referring to.

Women in their own home raped by men in military suits !!!!!! Amisom started raping women in their own homes. In the past they kidnapped them from streets and IDP camps. Do you get how humiliating this case for for us?

Women in their own home raped by men in military suits !!!!!! Amisom started raping women in their own homes. In the past they kidnapped them from streets and IDP camps. Do you get how humiliating this case for for us?
Animals. Same as in their own countries. SCUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending