Kate Middleton baby pics see her named honorary member of Royal Photographic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
The Duchess of Cambridge has been made a honorary member of the Royal Photographic Society (RPS) after taking official photographs of her daughter, Princess Charlotte.

Kate Middleton was the first member of the royal family to break with tradition and take official portraits of a royal baby when she snapped Prince George hugging his baby sister at their home in Norfolk, Anmer Hall.

The adorable pictures of Prince George kissing Charlotte melted hearts, as did stand-alone shots of the little girl laughing and looking away from the camera.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kate-middl...ary-member-royal-photographic-society-1598949

Tbh these pics look pretty average to me. I think there's a bit of sucking up to the royal family going on here. Would she still get the recognition if she wasn't married to the prince :comeon: I think not.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I posted this thread because I thought what a completely unnecessary thing to report. As my friend would say absolute faff. That's all that was on my mind. Complete drivel.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Not bad not bad at all.

I have mixed feelings about the royal family: One minute I'm like "Yaas Lizzie" and the other minute I'm like "Nacalaa cadaankaan. Bal kan eeg, habartaan oo cadaanka ka batay afaarahay bey galeysaa".

Apollo

VIP
European countries should not have monarchies. It is totally against the principles of meritocracy.

The EU should have laws making monarchy illegal. Now that Brexit happened, it's easier to do that as the Dutch, Belgians, Danes, and Swedes don't have the balls to leave.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
European countries should not have monarchies. It is totally against the principles of meritocracy.

The EU should have laws making monarchy illegal. Now that Brexit happened, it's easier to do that as the Dutch, Belgians, Danes, and Swedes don't have the balls to leave.

The Dutch do, trust me. They'll be like "Ja who ist dist EU telling vat to do".

Apollo

VIP
The Dutch do, trust me. They'll be like "Ja who ist dist EU telling vat to do".

Their port city of Rotterdam is TOTALLY dependent on EU trade laws. Their entire economy is based on moving shit around to other European countries. They don't have the balls to leave.

The UK always was the least EU friendly country in Western Europe. de Gaulle vetoed their membership for a long time as nobody trusted the British to be fully committed to Europe due to their Commonwealth and Anglo-American links. The rest of Western Europe is too linked up with the rest of Europe to even dare leaving.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I posted this thread because I thought what a completely unnecessary thing to report. As my friend would say absolute faff. That's all that was on my mind. Complete drivel.

Now you're taking the piss

Status
Not open for further replies.