Kebab/garlic burp chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
After having iftar, I had a quick shower, got dressed, and headed out. Picked up a friend on the way and drove to our local mosque.

We were some of the first people, so we got ourselves a nice spot in the first row. Sat there quietly and read some Qur'an in the meantime. As Isha prayer approached, a middle-aged bariis cune man sat next to me on the right, whilst my friend sat on my left.

The Adhan was done and now the Muadhin was doing the Iqamah, then suddenly a whiff of hot garlic air swept across my nose which caught me by surprise :williamswtf: I paid no mind to it and started praying Isha with the rest of the congregation.

As we did Rukoo, the garlic burp attacked again. This time, it nearly melted the right side of my face off. It had me wondering bariis cunaahan muuxu cuuney for iftar :faysalwtf:

We got down for Sajda, everyone is quietly reading the Duas and qashin cune burped so loud you could hear echoes, top that off with the monstrous smell that followed :ohlord: :ohlord:it gave me an instant migraine

Wallahi I couldn't continue with the bloody trash can praying next to me. I quit salah, ran to the toilets and vomited out all of my Affur. After about 15 minutes, I stepped out and prayed Isha and Taraweeh in the back rows.

If it were up to me that no xishood kalaab wouldn't be allowed in the masjid again. What a way to ruin my night:obamatell: :obamatell:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
:ohlord:
that's why you need to brush your teeth/clean up coupled with nice perfume before you go the masjid walahi.

add smelly feet/onion eating dameers too :ohlord:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:ohlord:
that's why you need to brush your teeth/clean up coupled with nice perfume before you go the masjid walahi.

add smelly feet/onion eating dameers too :ohlord:

I swear I could smell the biryani and curry from his burps :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

But people with smelly socks/feet and they pray right in front of you so when you go down for sajda, you breathe in the smell from their cheesy socks/feet :mjcry: shit like that pisses me off

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
I swear I could smell the biryani and curry from his burps :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

But people with smelly socks/feet and they pray right in front of you so when you go down for sajda, you breathe in the smell from their cheesy socks/feet :mjcry: shit like that pisses me off
it catches you off guard on the first sajda but after that you avoid that spot like the plague :damn:

but on Friday prayers when it's packed and you have no choice but to :ahh: :damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After having iftar, I had a quick shower, got dressed, and headed out. Picked up a friend on the way and drove to our local mosque.

We were some of the first people, so we got ourselves a nice spot in the first row. Sat there quietly and read some Qur'an in the meantime. As Isha prayer approached, a middle-aged bariis cune man sat next to me on the right, whilst my friend sat on my left.

The Adhan was done and now the Muadhin was doing the Iqamah, then suddenly a whiff of hot garlic air swept across my nose which caught me by surprise :williamswtf: I paid no mind to it and started praying Isha with the rest of the congregation.

As we did Rukoo, the garlic burp attacked again. This time, it nearly melted the right side of my face off. It had me wondering bariis cunaahan muuxu cuuney for iftar :faysalwtf:

We got down for Sajda, everyone is quietly reading the Duas and qashin cune burped so loud you could hear echoes, top that off with the monstrous smell that followed :ohlord: :ohlord:it gave me an instant migraine

Wallahi I couldn't continue with the bloody trash can praying next to me. I quit salah, ran to the toilets and vomited out all of my Affur. After about 15 minutes, I stepped out and prayed Isha and Taraweeh in the back rows.

If it were up to me that no xishood kalaab wouldn't be allowed in the masjid again. What a way to ruin my night:obamatell: :obamatell:

Walahi did you quit and walk through praying folks ?

:damn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1::dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Forget that, when you're getting up from the sujood and there's that person who's timing is off in front causing you to headbutt their arse.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Bubi calculating the perfect non-cheesy smelling spot for sajda :chrisfreshhah:

Math.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I go to a Mosque populated with Somalis, there's grown men florescent jackets walking around like it's a Splinter Cell game sxb.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Swear these niggas walking around like it's an Assassin's Creed game, move a muscle and they'll pull you back or to the side.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Swear these niggas walking around like it's an Assassin's Creed game, move a muscle and they'll pull you back or to the side.

We need some of those niggas at my local mosque. Silent death for all the garlic burpers and niggas with smelly socks

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Some Somali masjids in my city are much worse. Along with the repugnant stench of feet and mouths that have never encountered toothpaste, you can smell the bathroom as soon as you walk into the door. This isn't a third world country sxb, why am I smelling the odor coming from the bathroom? Can you not call the plumber to sort this out?:drakewtf:

Alhamdulillah, the mosque I go to doesn't have this issue.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
How do you pay attention to recitation of the quraan during taraweex when the person next to you smell of stench of sweat and food? It only takes less than a minute to brush their teeth and put clean clothes and deodorants if they don't have a time to shower.

P.s I pray in the middle of my mum and sister. My nose is very sensitive i can't keep holding my breath.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How do you pay attention to recitation of the quraan during taraweex when the person next to you smell of stench of sweat and food? It only takes less than a minute to brush their teeth and put clean clothes and deodorants if they don't have a time to shower.

P.s I pray in the middle of my mum and sister. My nose is very sensitive i can't keep holding my breath.
I remember couple years ago, I dreaded going to taraweeh because some women would come to the masjid with the baati they were cooking in. I also have a sensitive nose and I throw up in a second.

Smelly feet:faysalwtf:, buryaani burps:deadosama:, arse bump in face post sajda:siilaanyolaugh:, washroom smell like a shart (mixture of shit and fart):mjcry::mjcry:
I stopped having that problem when I started going to sufi masjids which smell of incense:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.