Kenya is officially a bi*ch of the americans.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty

A state that is like 25 minute boat ride away from haiti asks kenyaatis to come protect it Embassy.
Expect a new satellite state in East africa folks. One that works for america.
Get ready for thousands of yaank troops on our border and more al shabab terror attacks

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Haitians seem pretty cool with it. They would rather see other Africans helping them instead of white Americans.

Haitians seem pretty cool with it. They would rather see other Africans helping them instead of white Americans.

reer freedom is very smart for this . Bad move if they move their troops in .instead let me get another African country to do the job

Who isn't a bitc#h of America? All of Western Europe, most of South America and the whole of Africa (excluding Mali) are bitc#hes of America.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I’d rather Kenya be the US anchor state of the region than Ethiopia. You gotta look at the brightside

I’d rather Kenya be the US anchor state of the region than Ethiopia. You gotta look at the brightside

Ethiopia would’ve achieved Nacalaa haile sellassies dream . The whole horn would’ve been cooked
37852280-DF30-4EF4-8CCC-DACD480C3C4A.png

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
reer freedom is very smart for this . Bad move if they move their troops in .instead let me get another African country to do the job

This was the thinking behind the Ethiopian intervention of ‘07 and AMISOM after the disaster of US intervention in the 1990.

The Africans are the face of the operation, meanwhile the Americans are doing covert ops in their remote bases.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When Africans "woke" the rest of the word should

1720390772073.png

They are mostly there to collect a pay check really , they get millions of dollars from it.

For example their troops as part of ATMIS in Somalia they have recieved $403.65 million in total. 48-61 million dollars anually
Kenya received Ksh6.98 billion ($48.04 million) in reimbursement for its troops fighting Al Shabaab militia in Somalia in the financial year that ended June, which translates to a 93 percent jump ahead of full withdrawal from the peacekeeping mission in under two years.

In Somalia ATMIS haven't been carrying out any real operations, only the local forces do the job and they are basically standby on bases or cover support.

Luckily they are withdrawing real soon and have forwarded most of the bases to Somali troops.

Trending

Latest posts