Kenyan subreddit is wilding

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

What do you guys think is that story in the Kenyan sub real or fake the comments are going wild too
Probably a Kikiyu/Luo who are obsessed with Somali women. One time during a visit to a hospital in Nairobi a Kenyan employee tried to tell me “Its 2024 I have been with Somali women” just randomly. I wanted to punch him right there but that would mean jail, I gave the prick the dirtiest look ever and walked away. Shameful people..

Probably a Kikiyu/Luo who are obsessed with Somali women. One time during a visit to a hospital in Nairobi a Kenyan employee tried to tell me “Its 2024 I have been with Somali women” just randomly. I wanted to punch him right there but that would mean jail, I gave the prick the dirtiest look ever and walked away. Shameful people..
They know there trash. No Somali guy flexes banging a jar33r it only the other way around. :heh:
Damn I just recalled a tiktoker who does that. It happens but it’s extremely rare.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
They know there trash. No Somali guy flexes banging a jar33r it only the other way around. :heh:
Damn I just recalled a tiktoker who does that. It happens but it’s extremely rare.
Very weird behavior its like an Xbox Achievement for these guys, I feel sorry for their women.

They should focus on the fact that British army troops stationed in Kenya leave hundreds of mixed race babies behind every year. Or the old age white tourists going to Mombasa and having fun with the local women.

I don’t know why they’re so obsessed with competing with Somali dudes. They want to 1 up us so bad. That’s why it’s an achievement for them to “smash” one so they can brag to you like @TekNiKo said.

Funniest thing there’s probably 10x the relationships the other way around and yet it’s still not seen as something to brag about lmfaooo