Kenyan/Ugandans fear mongering about somalis

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
How this nigga talking u think he talking about the news 😭this very dangerous i came across alot of these kinda tweets just whining about Somalis with thousands if likes, reer Somali Kenyans arm yourselves don't be like the tutsi

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
These last decades will be deciding factor whether the Somalic Race comes out victorious over the threat we face from aidtopians and Kenyans or not, I hope we destroy them and re-establish our people as the superior Race in east Africa once more by Allah will

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
This scaremongering must be taken seriously, even when it is not inciting attacks on Somalis, it puts us up against a wall of prejudice and hatred.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This scaremongering must be taken seriously, even when it is not inciting attacks on Somalis, it puts us up against a wall of prejudice and hatred.
Our there should arm themselves to the teeth, there's no way our people will ever end up like the Tutsi, sometimes I wish alternative reality where the British didn't stop our expansion

If they try to start something like Rwanda,they understand that Somalis will go on a rampage. Remember Somalia is right next door. When Somalis unite as a fighting force, they are no joke despite all the rubbish we might have been led to believe. Look back at history.

Trending