kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
with thousand of likes, this will not end well, reer sijuu better arm or yall be like the tutsi in rwanda
they calling for genocide in the comments these ugali munchers

The somalification is a purification of OUR lands from his ghost dna pollutants. And they won’t be sent back anywhere but rather this adoon will be building my grandchild’s palace on the plains near mount kenya (which will be renamed to one of my abtiris branches)

I don't get what he means by "Somalification". Does he mean the migration of Somalis into Eastleigh?? Nairobi is the capital of course it will attract Somalis who want to do business

Unless of course he is one of those weirdos who thinks Somali Kenyans aren't native and came migrated from Somalia lol

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I don't get what he means by "Somalification". Does he mean the migration of Somalis into Eastleigh?? Nairobi is the capital of course it will attract Somalis who want to do business

Unless of course he is one of those weirdos who thinks Somali Kenyans aren't native and came migrated from Somalia lol
they genuinelly do think somalis migrated from somalia recently

We need to spread this like wildfire. This will get even more serious and become a reality if we don't raise awareness. It also doesn't help we have trolls causing more hate and animosity. If anything happens they will also be held accountable.

IMG_3942.jpeg

IMG_3943.gif

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Good, this will make somalis vigilant.

Already we are roaming by Tanzanian border, somali geeljires are eating good. The brits screwed them over.

Let them hate, our only way is up. After financial chokehold, somalis should flood the military.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Doesnt Kenyan occupy certain parts of Somalia? We should take the fight to them and kick these pugnosed invaders out of our nation. Their coons must be shown they’re not welcome. Farmaajo did a great job banning their khat supply crippling their economy. Too bad we have a wrist limped cuck as our President now

IMG_0390.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts