kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

If they were serious you would see them demanding our land returned to Somalia. They want to claim part of our country given to them by the Brits and at the same time complain about Somalis?

Delusional. These gaalo conspired to take part of our country and with it, comes the people. Now it will backfire on them.

Their hatred is fundamentally based on Islamophobia. Somalis are as Kenyan as a Kikuyu or Luo or other Bantu tribe.

The hatred of Tutsis in Rwanda, wasn't based on religion, we are being wishful here.

They simply don't like to be overshadowed by another African community. But it's okay if the Whites and Indians subjugate them. They need to learn to love themselves, and at least address all the communities that outshine them within their own country.

If they were serious you would see them demanding our land returned to Somalia. They want to claim part of our country given to them by the Brits and at the same time complain about Somalis?

Delusional. These gaalo conspired to take part of our country and with it, comes the people. Now it will backfire on them.
They hate the people but still want to keep our land becsuse at the end of the day, land is more valuable than anything for these people.

Their hatred is fundamentally based on Islamophobia. Somalis are as Kenyan as a Kikuyu or Luo or other Bantu tribe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is about Islam. Allah SWT tells us that gaalo hate Islam and want to change/fight the religion. It has always been the case, shaytaan inspires them to it. You can see the same thing play out everywhere.

I dont think this is completely natural. It seems like it is being ideologically pushed. There was a video not long ago of some pastor in a church attacking Somalis/Muslims.

Evangelicals are tied to the west, that is where it comes from, and that strain is tied to zionists. It likely has to do with the former Kenyan government and its allies pushing this ideology along with the evangelical churches. I remember Farah Maalim implying something like this.

There are a couple Kenyan accounts that are very political that are obsessed with Somalis/Islam.

I dont think this is completely natural. It seems like it is being ideologically pushed. There was a video not long ago of some pastor in a church attacking Somalis/Muslims.

Evangelicals are tied to the west, that is where it comes from, and that strain is tied to zionists. It likely has to do with the former Kenyan government and its allies pushing this ideology along with the evangelical churches. I remember Farah Maalim implying something like this.

There are a couple Kenyan accounts that are very political that are obsessed with Somalis/Islam.

I stated earlier it could an organized social media movement led by as you said politicians aka soft programming through social media to put the spotlight on Somalis

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Me side-eyeing them Kenyan Somalis that identify as Kenyan and have Kenya bracelets. Kikuyus dont love you like that fam :mjlol:

But jokes aside we are what keeps Kenya relevant. We're the wall street of Kenya. They need us more than we need them

Trending

Latest posts