kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

What do Somalis gain from antagonizing other ethnic groups wallahi you guys thrive on conflict why else would you put other Somali people in danger by constantly being online being anti African and racist against these groups I already foresaw this happening massacres are going to happen to our people.

What do Somalis gain from antagonizing other ethnic groups wallahi you guys thrive on conflict why else would you put other Somali people in danger by constantly being online being anti African and racist against these groups I already foresaw this happening massacres are going to happen to our people.

Are you Somali? What are you talking about?

It is clearly the kenyans antagonizing Somalis and not the other way around. Even their complaints about Somalis are about Somalis religion, wealth and fertility and not that Somalis have insulted or done anything to them so where did you come up with that?

Some of you have serious issues if your Somali, fix your internal issues and stop projecting malice onto Somalis where there is none. Youre making stories up in your head where these anti-Islam and anti-Somali kenyans are the ones constantly targetting Somalis for no reason. This thread is filled with examples.

How you can try and turn it around Somalis is deranged.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Antagonizing?!?

What the hell have we done? It is these Bantu Kenyans who spread xenophobia and incite hate crimes against Somalis. I have never seen the opposite. Somalis can be racist but it only stays on the internet. These Bantus are literally inciting hate crimes against us with masses of conspiracy theories and replacement theories.

As usual, here comes the Somali hater, do you ever take a break?

A mother and her two daughters were killed in Nairobi yesterday, I believe. Pray for them and their families.

As usual the cowards know how to target our women, these twitter genocidal maniacs could be behind it for all we know.

Somalis better leave that hellhole before it gets worse. At least in Somalia you stand some chance of survival and can at least carry a weapon for self-defence.

Based off of the above responses it seems like there is a general consensus that @thisthatone is not even Somali.

I checked the post history and it consists of insulting Somalis and Palestinians while pretending to be Somali and attacking Muslim solidarity/the ummah.

What is clear is you’re neither Somali or Muslim. Good to know.

And your obsessive posts about Somalis needing to be humbled for β€œdisrespecting” Kenyans suggests you’re a Kenyan kafir.

Based off of the above responses it seems like there is a general consensus that @thisthatone is not even Somali.

I checked the post history and it consists of insulting Somalis and Palestinians while pretending to be Somali and attacking Muslim solidarity/the ummah.

What is clear is you’re neither Somali or Muslim. Good to know.

And your obsessive posts about Somalis needing to be humbled for β€œdisrespecting” Kenyans suggests you’re a Kenyan kafir.
1729633696250.png

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Man just shut up you speak so much BS

you are kaffir get out of somali threads

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
As usual, here comes the Somali hater, do you ever take a break?
Man just shut up you speak so much BS
you are kaffir get out of somali threads
she’s an β€œafricanist” but is totally ok with blood thirsty kenyans advocating for fascism cuz β€œsomalis deserve it due to online name calling”
Trust me if today we were being bombed those Arabs wouldn’t give 2 fucks is it sad yes and I wish it wasn’t happening to them but I’m an Africanist and care only about Africa hell I consider those North African Arabs colonists.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts