kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

she’s an “africanist” but is totally ok with blood thirsty kenyans advocating for fascism cuz “somalis deserve it due to online name calling”

SHE??!

1729639238928.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
with thousand of likes, this will not end well, reer sijuu better arm or yall be like the tutsi in rwanda
they calling for genocide in the comments these ugali munchers

Wiiir ! Dont mess with Somali Sujuus looooooooooooool

also Kenyans are not Ruwandas or South Africans. They are mild. and fulleey

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
What do Somalis gain from antagonizing other ethnic groups wallahi you guys thrive on conflict why else would you put other Somali people in danger by constantly being online being anti African and racist against these groups I already foresaw this happening massacres are going to happen to our people.
You are insane this has nothing to do with it

As a guy that was formerly hyper critical of Somalis insular nature (and still am to a degree) the way tribalistic Kenyans speak about us ( and much more importantly the way other bantu groups support that rhetoric ) made me realise for all our problems there really is legitimate hatred against us.

We have literally had numerous massacres of our people in kenya, and we're literally ONLY THERE because of british colonialism, yet they speak to about us like foreigners and immigrants when these are our indigenous lands.

For all the improvements I want Somalis to make in their tribalism, this is the one context in which we can literally not be anything but the victims. For conversations to navigate in the manner in which they are show's me how we're viewed on a fundamental level.

with thousand of likes, this will not end well, reer sijuu better arm or yall be like the tutsi in rwanda
they calling for genocide in the comments these ugali munchers

It is only one group that has been making this noise against "worias" aka Somalis: The Kikuyus. The rest of Kenyans are fine with us. Nobody is heading to Mount Kenya, so what are they gonna do?

Last edited:

Radical

Been there, done that
As a guy that was formerly hyper critical of Somalis insular nature (and still am to a degree) the way tribalistic Kenyans speak about us ( and much more importantly the way other bantu groups support that rhetoric ) made me realise for all our problems there really is legitimate hatred against us.

We have literally had numerous massacres of our people in kenya, and we're literally ONLY THERE because of british colonialism, yet they speak to about us like foreigners and immigrants when these are our indigenous lands.

For all the improvements I want Somalis to make in their tribalism, this is the one context in which we can literally not be anything but the victims. For conversations to navigate in the manner in which they are show's me how we're viewed on a fundamental level.
I lived here most of my life. Never felt any hostility from Kenyans. A lot of them are the nicest people I know. We give them plenty of jobs and financial opportunities, and at the end of the day. That's all Kenyans care about

I've also never heard of any "numerous massacres", Like can you even give me one example that was done purely out of xenophobia? we're not even sure if the most recent attack on those women is a hate crime

I'm sure you are aware that when it comes to online discourse, bigots are the loudest bunch, and are a very small minority, the data isn't sufficient enough to portray how we're viewed on a fundamental level

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I lived here most of my life. Never felt any hostility from Kenyans. A lot of them are the nicest people I know. We give them plenty of jobs and financial opportunities, and at the end of the day. That's all Kenyans care about

I've also never heard of any "numerous massacres", Like can you even give me one example that was done purely out of xenophobia? we're not even sure if the most recent attack on those women is a hate crime

I'm sure you are aware that when it comes to online discourse, bigots are the loudest bunch, and are a very small minority, the data isn't sufficient enough to portray how we're viewed on a fundamental level
???Just read this aswell https://www.hrw.org/news/2013/05/29/kenya-police-abuse-nairobis-refugees

AUN to everyone who died
View attachment 315322

Idilinaa

(Graduated)

I kinda learned to ignore these threads they love to farm from to time. It's not about Kenyans hatred for Somalis and it's really that they have a fantasy about Somalis getting massacred and wish for it to happen to us. It's like cornographic material to them

One poster in a different thread posted a machete and said ''Stay Safe Somalis''

Also Somalis are not insular at all, they very cosmopolitan driven. We been able to live among a diverse ethnicities and cultures and learn to thrive, connect and collaborate with them for centuries. That's why people don't mind us much and we don't treat others like they are beneath us, but more often as mutual benefactors.

But accepting this doesn't play into their xenophobia persona they want to project out there about Somalis. You see this in the reply of @Galool to that other user. The same guy was saying Palestinians deserve genocide and Somalis are lesser people.

With that said Somalis in Kenya should probably pursue legal action and new legislation to combat this type of online hate speech and classify themselves as a protected group. I believe they can make a case for it.

Last edited:
she’s an “africanist” but is totally ok with blood thirsty kenyans advocating for fascism cuz “somalis deserve it due to online name calling”
I have no love for anyone besides my people we need to keep our head down, and stop making enemies because we are weak compared to those countries right now that is what meant by lesser people when you quoted that quote of mine meaning Ethiopia being a 100 million people can steam roll us we cannot afford to make enemies as a people reeling from a civil war the fact that you guys think I’m anti Somali when I’m the most wadani person on this website is hilarious majority of you would lay down your lives for an Arab than your own people.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
I kinda learned to ignore these threads they love to farm from to time. It's not about Kenyans hatred for Somalis and it's really that they have a fantasy about Somalis getting massacred and wish for it to happen to us. It's like cornographic material to them

One poster in a different thread posted a machete and said ''Stay Safe Somalis''

Also Somalis are not insular at all, they very cosmopolitan driven. We been able to live among a diverse ethnicities and cultures and learn to thrive, connect and collaborate with them for centuries. That's why people don't mind us much and we don't treat others like they are beneath us, but more often as mutual benefactors.

But accepting this doesn't play into their xenophobia persona they want to project out there about Somalis. You see this in the reply of @Galool to that other user. The same guy was saying Palestinians deserve genocide and Somalis are lesser people.

With that said Somalis in Kenya should probably pursue legal action and new legislation to combat this type of online hate speech and classify themselves as a protected group. I believe they can make a case for it.
Pursue legal action? This is Africa, the Tutsis tried the same and look what happened. Your very sheltered western upbringing is showing

Trending