kenyans are going on genocidal rant on twitter

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
It is only one group that has been making this noise against "worias" aka Somalis: The Kikuyus. The rest of Kenyans are fine with us. Nobody is heading to Mount Kenya, so what are they gonna do?
The Kikuyus jealous, they won't say a word until you start doing better than them, Somalis are on the up, due to no clan infighting, we have external enemies.

May Allah protect our sisters in Kenya

SubhanAllah, did you read the article? These were gruesome murders.

The bodies of three women, a mother, her daughter, and her niece, were found in different locations on Tuesday. The women, identified as Waris Daud, her 21-year-old daughter Amina Abdirashid, and her 12-year-old niece Nuseiba Dahir, from Eastleigh, were brutally murdered by unknown assailants.

The bodies of the three women were discovered separately. Waris's mutilated body was found in Machakos, Amina's in Parklands, and Nuseiba's in Buruburu.
"Her body had multiple deep cuts, and it appeared that her killers used a sharp object to take her life," Muthoni said.

Waris's wrists had been cut off and were not found at the scene. She also had deep cuts on her face, her ears had been mutilated, her eyes gouged out, and her neck was almost severed.
It is suspected that Waris was murdered elsewhere, and her body was dumped near the school. Further examination revealed that she had been sexually assaulted, with injuries inflicted on her private parts.

I lived here most of my life. Never felt any hostility from Kenyans. A lot of them are the nicest people I know. We give them plenty of jobs and financial opportunities, and at the end of the day. That's all Kenyans care about

I've also never heard of any "numerous massacres", Like can you even give me one example that was done purely out of xenophobia? we're not even sure if the most recent attack on those women is a hate crime

I'm sure you are aware that when it comes to online discourse, bigots are the loudest bunch, and are a very small minority, the data isn't sufficient enough to portray how we're viewed on a fundamental level

^ go to the Republic of Kenya section, since Kenya became independent, 3 of its 5 largest massacres have happened with us being the victims of them

I'm not saying other ethnic groups in Kenya are bad people, I'm no essentialist when it comes to the behaviours of other groups. I'm simply saying you cannot make the argument of us being anything but victims if we are obligated to make this about power dynamics

I have just come across this, another recent murder in Kenya of a Somali. He was part of the local government.

Apparently he went missing a month ago from Nairobi and his body was found this past weekend in NFD.

The profile is similar in that his body was found mutilated with his eyes gouged and his privates mutilated out just like the women who were recently murdered.

This is clearly not a serial killer but people in the government/police targeting and mutilating them.

This is undoubtedly kenyan security forces committing these gruesome murders.

AUN Yusuf Hussein was said to be abducted in Nairobi too. An unmarked car stopped his taxi in Nairobi and abducted him, then his body was found a month later mutilated.

Similarly AUN the sisters bodies found last night were seen getting into a taxi in Nairobi and then went missing, bodies found mutilated. Both went missing around 9PM.

Somalis in Kenya need to be vigilant and do not travel alone at night.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP
In the meantime, stay vigilant and dadka caayda ka dhaafa, not every Kenyan Bantu wants to kill Kenyan Somalis.

They need community policing in areas Somalis inhabit, cameras, patrols etc. We'll soon find out if it's Kenya's security forces that are behind this.
In the meantime the local community should take steps to protect the most vulnerable like the elderly and children, this reminds of the anti Asian hate crimes during the pandemic. Random hit and runs for no reason other than racism or someother demented idea.

These guys have much much much bigger problems then Somalis waiting for them.

these niggas about to get taken over worse than canada got taken over.

Kenya will belong to India.

they sold their airport to a corrupt Indian billionaire and he’s openly voiced that he’ll fire everyone and put in his own.

also Kenyans can’t do shit as Indians are official Kenyan tribe.

just watch, mark my words the Indians will make them suffer like crazy. If they made cadaans in canada break i can only imagine what they’ll do to these ppl

Trending

Latest posts