Kenyans Scared of Somalis Will own Kenya By 2040

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
mjlol.png

IMG_20240110_214917.jpg

Kenyans obsession with somali kenyans demographics reminds me of sspoters obsession with somali bantus.
On a serious note, from social media i can tell kenyans absolutely dislike somalis but hear very little from somalis suffering serious abuse over there. They need to leave that country imo becuase once shit gets real bad out there they will be the first to get attacked.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Kenyans obsession with somali kenyans demographics reminds me of sspoters obsession with somali bantus.
On a serious note, from social media i can tell kenyans absolutely dislike somalis but hear very little from somalis suffering serious abuse over there. They need to leave that country imo becuase once shit gets real bad out there they will be the first to get attacked.
Yeah man the deep hatred bantoids have for Somalis is unimaginable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Kenya's economy will totally collapse this year due to high debt I feel sorry for the Somalis who invested all their hard earned wealth in Kenya

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
isn't Kenyas defence and security minster Somali. I know they hold high offices and most well off somalis design plans for Somali areas. I think they'll be a upper class somali elite in Kenya, the majority though will be regular.

Their country is owned by Indians and Chinese anyways
That’s what I don’t understand. These people get cucked by foreigners and don’t say a word. Yet they have all this hate towards Somalis, who are indigenous to the land

The Kenyans are mad about Somalis living in the country, when they’re the ones who stopped NFD from seceding. How does that make sense?
:what1:
This is why I don’t understand the EAC deal. Kenya is the dominant player in the EAC. Why should we join with a group of people that have a racist hatred towards us?