Whats up with Somalis and Afghans on Tiktok?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I guess theres a trend on Afghantiktok of afghan guys posting random somali girls as their mate. I seen a video of a somali girl who had her pic stolen by random afghan men claiming to be with her and the afghans are in the comments like “oh she knows”.
:damnmusic::what::what1::what1:
can anyone explain what’s going on?
:draketf:

They were cooking a lady for being on live with a somali like a week ago. Idek if the guy was actually Somali or not but that’s what they said. It’s probably revenge kkk

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I guess theres a trend on Afghantiktok of afghan guys posting random somali girls as their mate. I seen a video of a somali girl who had her pic stolen by random afghan men claiming to be with her and the afghans are in the comments like “oh she knows”.
:damnmusic::what::what1::what1:
can anyone explain what’s going on?
Show me

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Which communities have Somali and Afghans living in the same area???

Ive only seen like 3 Afghans in my entire life.

They saw an Afghan woman with a Somali man and kept insulting him, somehow the ones back home saw it and got mad and started posting random khaniis Afghan men and more Afghan women with Somali men.

Some somalis cant live without adding madow people to the mix

I truly believe many Somali men are downlow for west African men. He probably had that booty shaking video saved.

That’s not even an insult to a lot of Africans because they don’t see these dances as sexual or feminine. They’re truly just dancing.

Trending

Latest posts