KFC Canada Is Mandating That All Their Ontario Locations Exclusively Serve Halal Chicken & Remove Pork Products From Menu! Right Wingers Are Pissed!

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
since when did KFC produce non chicken meat?

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Right wingers gonna keep getting fucked
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

i know a couple of punjabis who would be absolutely furious at this move @Reformed J @AbdiFreedom @Yami @caanoshaah
are the Punjabi fobs gonna quit??? cuz halal meat is against their religion (Sikhism) they got their own version called jhatka… if they quit en masse a lotttt of jobs gon open up
:russsmug:
:sass2:
:ohhhdamn:
I ranted ab kfc a few months ago cuz they had a β€œhiring” sign but all the employees were timodhuubs
Was a little hungry today. Went to kfc. Wanted to get a single chicken burger. What a surprise there was a little sign at the register saying β€œHIRING”

I look at all the staff

They’re all timojileec FOBS! Not even Indian Canadians! FOBSS THEYRE DEADASS SPEAKING PUNJABI!

I got so pissed off I just left. Like why even f*cking bother putting up the sign if they’re clearly only hiring hindi FOBS! These Niggas have no customer service skills anyway and they can’t speak English for the life of them. This shouldnt even be allowed. They straight up taking over every business and company, so tired of it id rather starve to death than financially enable this colonization

AbdiFreedom

For US occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Whats the point? There aren't even that many Muslims in Canada and they all eat gaalo fast food anyway.

On a side note:

Why do Africans and Pacific Islanders choose Fanta/Sunkist over Coke?

:cosbyhmm:
Coke has always had a bad reputation basically only tuffy munchers drink it . For me tho i just always enjoyed Sunkist .

I think us blacks and islanders have more of a reputation for eating fried chicken you can thank Americans for that tho

Last edited:

Trending