Khaatumo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Harshaw

Lmaaooooo.. Wow. Propaganda? and what's harti? Anyways, what I posted was actually the official map of SSC, whether you like it or not. We have had this discussion before, and tbh with you let's agree to disagree.The map is officially recognized

Recognized by who? Khatuumo is not even recognized by the federal government of Somalia as a state let alone the map so don't
peddle propaganda. This is a free forum If you post something misleading you bet you will be challenged.

Regards
Duke of Harshaw

I support Khatumo State and PL should send Camey/Socade and the rest of the Dhulos packing. :camby:

As much as I despise Ali Khalif his people are behind him for the most part and that says something.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I've nothing against fellow brothers. I wish Khatumo good luck, but this time ha isku tashta. I want them to have their own State not to join PuntLand or QowdhanLand.

Nabeel

Recognized by who? Khatuumo is not even recognized by the federal government of Somalia as a state let alone the map so don't
peddle propaganda. This is a free forum If you post something misleading you bet you will be challenged.

Regards
Duke of Harshaw

Dhulbahante people primarily inhabit the Sool, Sanaag, Cayn, as well as the port city of Kismay. This is a well-documented fact. We are not called Dhul-Bahante for no reason. As far as, "recognition", I never specified who we were recognized by, so dont jump to conclusion. Also, last time I checked Somaliland was not recognized either.

We dont go on Somaliland\other states forum and talk shit. May I remind you that this is a thread about Khaatumo where we post news, photos and videos. You are just here to argue about some small, irrelevant villages:draketf:... Who cares. Khatumo State is Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. The map is accurate. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Jasmin96 I don't care whether Dhulbahante live in the moon or not just don't claim other people's cities in your phony maps.
You will be put in your place otherwise.

S

Shamis

Isn't Somaliland claiming Dhulbahante areas? Why the double standards?

Bohol

VIP
Isn't Somaliland claiming Dhulbahante areas? Why the double standards?

Difference is Somaliland is inclusive and it doesn't claim Las Anod as a "Isaaq" city but its
there on the ground rather as a state. Khaatumo represents only one clan Dhulbahante.

Difference is Somaliland is inclusive and it doesn't claim Las Anod as a "Isaaq" city but its rather on the ground rather as a
state. Khaatumo represents only one clan Dhulbahante.
Brother start another thread and take your discussion there. You don't have to dispute everything they post on the internet ninyahow.

S

Shamis

Not really. They want to remain a part of Somalia, that's not qabiilist.

Bohol

VIP
Not really. They want to remain a part of Somalia, that's not qabiilist.

Good for them then, they should claim their villages of Buhoodle and Las Anod. That is about it.
The moment I see them claiming my land in Sool and Sanaag though they will be put in their
place.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I hate to derail more, but this is what happens when you try to make deegans for clans. Somalis intermarry, we're not different ethnicities. HJ and dhulbahante live together and share families together. They can certainly share tuulos.

I support dhulbahantes but it's crazy that we keep dividing each other up so much. Next it'll be sub sub sub clan tuulos. Smh

I hate to derail more, but this is what happens when you try to make deegans for clans. Somalis intermarry, we're not different ethnicities. HJ and dhulbahante live together and share families together. They can certainly share tuulos.

I support dhulbahantes but it's crazy that we keep dividing each other up so much. Next it'll be sub sub sub clan tuulos. Smh
Don't let the people in this thread fool you. There is a clear border between them.

S

Shamis

I don't think Dhulbahante would have created Khaatumo if Somaliland was a federal state. If SL secedes, what about people with blood ties to Puntland and Jubaland? I think Somalis are divided because no one will entrust their resources to corrupt politicians of all clans and political stance.

I

InaFreja

I support Khaatumo and Awdal, claim back your lands from the secessionists and join your brothers :win:

They look weak on maps without your lands

Since when? What do you mean by a border?
They don't share any degaans with Isaaq and there is a border between them same way there is a border between us and Dhullos/HG. I've seen some SSC maps on the internet and they go overboard claiming cities like Ainabo.

SL is a conglomerate of clans claiming Sool and Sanag while Khatumo is one clan claiming lands they don't settle and unlike Khatumo SL has support from some Dhulos while you can't say Khatumo has the support of some Isaaq. That's why @Duke of Harshaw is throwing a fit.:lolbron:

@bandit
Look who was chilling with the halal dhulbahantes in the last 48hours

It's 2016 bruh the somaliland presidential election happen 2017. Faysal's party UCID just opened their first headquarters in laascaanood.

We coming for the haram dhulbahantes after the elections when mujahid ahmed silanyo's dementia suffering backside is removed from office. The story of what Isaaq did to khatumo will be a great one retold for generations

Status
Not open for further replies.