Kingslayer AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

I was the first member to be banned on this site

I was also the mastermind the exposing of several members

I am also craving to start exposing again :fittytousand:

You've been warned for allegedly conspiring to expose individuals. *AbdiJohnsons voice*

Q

Queen Carawelo

:childplease:

Your whole existence on this website is to "expose" people. Be about it nigga and post what you are claiming. You're a troll who's crying for attention. I don't usually address attention harlots but I'll make an exception tonight. Put on your big boy panties and post your qarxis. We are all waiting.

:ririwtf::ririwtf:

Hafez

VIP
And you wonder why i left you :kanyehmm:

hey i guess xamarcadcadguy is alright for you. It shows you not a tribalist :lolbron:
p9sjh1vbfdh7yz2dgm9v.gif

F

Forfon

I want my membership here to deleted. I no longer want to apart this forum please and thanks

horta to expose someone..you need personal information and photos of them right? How does one obtain those things without the victim giving it to them or allowing them to be friends on facebook?

Last edited:
horta to expose someone..you need personal information and photos of them right? How does one obtain those things with the victim giving it to them or allowing them to be friends on facebook?

People go out of their way to create fake profiles and try to add you. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with social media and I welcome it but some people just take it a little too seriously just because they disagree with someone on a forum. It's the silliest thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.