Kismayo Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

upload_2015-10-26_18-34-15.png

Playing sims has got me procrastinating how a modern port would look like in my third city.

MJ claim this city.:win:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Kismaayo doesn't belong to any single clan. It belongs to the citizens of Jubbaland lead by Imam Ahmed Mohamed Islam "Ahmed Madoobe."

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Madoobe is a Kenyan-Ethio shiil.

Plus, any Somali can live in any part of Somalia.
"Any Somali can live in any part of Somalia?" :hemad: Go to Cadaado and tell them that, see how long it takes you to get your Madowteen ass out of there. :drakekidding:

Be realistic xooloyahow.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Kismaayo doesn't belong to any single clan. It belongs to the citizens of Jubbaland lead by Imam Ahmed Mohamed Islam "Ahmed Madoobe."
It belongs to harti it always did will always continue to be last time I remember you were kenyatti stick to your country affairs:ulachen001:

"Any Somali can live in any part of Somalia?" :hemad: Go to Cadaado and tell them that, see how long it takes you to get your Madowteen ass out of there. :drakekidding:

Be realistic xooloyahow.

You guys are getting karbaash by Kenyan bantus from Mandela to Wajir. I bet if Somalia was stable, ya'll would run to Xamar hypocrites.

I heard back in the 90's, during the Cagdheer vs. Ilko Yar wars, the OG's massacred hundreds of MJ's and run 'em out of town.

The MJ's learned their lessons and their place in the pecking order in whats Kismaayo.

The Dhabayaco mayor of Kismaayo must've sucked enough ceeb to secure than position.

LooL.

I heard back in the 90's, during the Cagdheer vs. Ilko Yar wars, the OG's massacred hundreds of MJ's and run 'em out of town.

The MJ's learned their lessons and their place in the pecking order in whats Kismaayo.

The Dhabayaco mayor of Kismaayo must've sucked enough ceeb to secure than position.

LooL.
Why are you so threatened by MJ's having claim on Kismaayo? I got the papers of properties in Kismayo and plan to invest in that city. WTF are you doing?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

LooL.
Typical dameer there was never og vs mx war there was harti/Morgan vs hutus/Ogaden ogaden were put in to a 20 year exile then the harti millia started becoming largely mj then it became mj vs mx you know the rest:ulachen001:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending