Korean in Morroco

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Disgusting. I'm happy Somalia isnt open for tourism and I hope it never is.

When you open up your country for tourism especially when it is a poor country people will come and treat you like shit.
Inshallah Somalia never opens to tourism. I want the country to improve it's reputation so to attract investors but never appeal to the common ajnabi

Inshallah Somalia never opens to tourism. I want the country to improve it's reputation so to attract investors but never appeal to the common ajnabi
Just look at the difference between Morocco and Algeria. Algeria protected it's people and closed the borders from tourism.

Morocco opened its borders for tourism and makes billions yearly, but at the same time has become westernised and people go their for s"*z tourism and exploit poverty. The billions doesn't even go to the people and it gets taken by corrupt leaders.

I would rather Somalia be like Algeria and not Morocco.

Just look at the difference between Morocco and Algeria. Algeria protected it's people and closed the borders from tourism.

Morocco opened its borders for tourism and makes billions yearly, but at the same time has become westernised and people go their for s"*z tourism and exploit poverty. The billions doesn't even go to the people and it gets taken by corrupt leaders.

I would rather Somalia be like Algeria and not Morocco.
I’m always surprised the locals aren’t enraged by foreign men coming to have sex with their village women who some may be close/distant family

Disgusting. I'm happy Somalia isnt open for tourism and I hope it never is.

When you open up your country for tourism especially when it is a poor country people will come and treat you like shit.
Somalia need to definitely boost tourism, our global reputation is in the dirt. But you just have to pick your tourist spots carefully, make sure to not let it affect the lives of local people. For example Egypt makes lots of money from sharm el sheikh which is in the middle of nowhere.

Best option is probably bajuni islands or one of those koonfuur/PL coastal towns

What’s based?!?!
you-wouldnt-get-it-joker.gif

I’m always surprised the locals aren’t enraged by foreign men coming to have sex with their village women who some may be close/distant family
You have to understand the government have stripped the men of their balls. If the government allows it what can they really do. Even the real men who speak out against it, they will get locked up.

But trust me they hate it. Most Moroccans will tell you they wish their country wasn't for tourism.