Korean men appreciation thread. Come quench your thirst ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sike..

Emirati men. Rich Emirati men. :banderas:

0.jpg

tumblr_lfk34qJBha1qf7mino1_500.jpg

27e1fd8bf10f803e4b893ae37d2b7e8a.jpg
f9e4fe5091f63e30eb217b1d1b091b4a.jpg
3fd5c944715bc96ac29b46741d0a22f3.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

nah i just felt the domestic abuse from my screen.
He can slap me and I will elbow him, it's all love. As long as he buys me Chanel stores. Yes I said stores. How youuuu doin!

P.s

If your man doesn't abuse you then he doesn't love you. Ask any Ogaden man.:banderas:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
[QUOTE="Sovereign-Reiko

If your man doesn't abuse you then he doesn't love you. Ask any Ogaden man.:banderas:[/QUOTE]
That's the right attitude.

:pachah1:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I used to know this rich sexy saudi guy who used to flirt with me, damnn I should have got in there. :banderas::banderas:

He was probably low key racist and day dreaming about making me his maid though. I don't trust these rich eyrabs. :browtf:

Gibiin-Udug

I used to know this rich sexy saudi guy who used to flirt with me, damnn I should have got in there. :banderas::banderas:

He was probably low key racist and day dreaming about making me his maid though. I don't trust these rich eyrabs. :browtf:
Saudi men are not that cute, Emirati rich men are handsome. And they're into Expats. :banderas:

Good luck marrying into a middle class emarati family. Let alone a royal house. Emaratis are infamously discerning when it comes to who they marry

Gibiin-Udug

@McLovin as long as you have U.S passport they will marry you. :banderas:

@Reign Ofcourse they're. Most of them love East Africans, go to UAE and give me feedback about it.

@Knowthyself the audacity of you coming at my Emirati bae while calling that gecko looking ass hot. :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts