Kowdhe and Canuck Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two females who scuffle with the guys and can take and give a good karbaash; whether political, social, cultural or ethical issues.:ehh:You could tell by their posts that they're proud somali girls. Two assets to sspot:qri8gs7:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Kowdheh is a shared account of 2 siblings. The arrogant male Kowdheh will collect this praise

Hubble

VIP
@Suxufi Thanks brother. I'm a keyboard warrior because I can't actually do anything about my causes in real life. I admire Canuck very much, she really opened my eyes to the Oromo cannibals, knife gangs, smugglers and their interactions with uson their home turf which really got me.

Also, you've calmed down lately. You used to be very wound up. I like the new you, open and funny.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I understand the issues with Oromos. But I don't like the mongering though. Somalis need allies. No nation or people stand on their own, everyone has allies. And in east Africa Oromos are clearly our closest people.

Hubble

VIP
I understand the issues with Oromos. But I don't like the mongering though. Somalis need allies. No nation or people stand on their own, everyone has allies. And in east Africa Oromos are clearly our closest people.

How can you be allied with people who have no country therefore no official agreements can be made? They don't want to be allies, they want to be the Somali Oromo community. Meanwhile the ones back in Oromia are burning Somali villages for identifying as Somali and not Oromo. They also make up the bulk of the Ethiopian army say no more. We don't harm Oromo besides deportation but they've committed genocide on us and are now illegally settled in our country.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They good people's, they chastise me at times. I still believe @KowDheh suffers from severe double personality. One day she as sweet as the milk I produce and other times hostile like @Reiko with a cramps.

Kowdeh is cool and reasonable at times but canuck iis sooooooooooooo wackkkk
Normally you do not like me you are half Ethiopian and rooting for Ethiopia annexation of Somalia and you love your Ethiopian side of your family and can not see any wrong. You hate me because I show the dark side of your country. Example of marrying foreign woman the kids side with mother country not the father countries.

Last edited:
How can you be allied with people who have no country therefore no official agreements can be made? They don't want to be allies, they want to be the Somali Oromo community. Meanwhile the ones back in Oromia are burning Somali villages for identifying as Somali and not Oromo. They also make up the bulk of the Ethiopian army say no more. We don't harm Oromo besides deportation but they've committed genocide on us and are now illegally settled in our country.

Oromo people say" There is no Ethiopia without Oromo "

Status
Not open for further replies.