Kowdhe and Canuck Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the issues with Oromos. But I don't like the mongering though. Somalis need allies. No nation or people stand on their own, everyone has allies. And in east Africa Oromos are clearly our closest people.
Oromos have never engaged in a serious separatist movement like the Eritreans and even often say ''There is no Ethiopia without Oromos'' , Oromos are not engaging in separatist movement just protest because of land and going on to our brothers in Ogaden. They are 50 million people if they want to separate they would long time ago.

Notice how @Canuck calls isaaq who disagrees with her ethiopians all the time.:eek:

When she does Just drop one of these
young-ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Quite frankly i enjoy @Canuck's paranoia against ethiopians(specially the oromo posts):chrisfreshhah: :banderas: :rejoice:
as Somalis we have become too lenient towards them to such an extent that they now run our country.
They are our biggest enemy, of course we need that mentality of hers on our side :kanyeshrug:
not always right tho :hemad: but still :kanyeshrug:

@Suxufi
Also, you've calmed down lately. You used to be very wound up. I like the new you, open and funny.

That oromo thread was epic tho:rolleyes:, led to various threads, disliking sprees and dagaals also the rules and reg of somspot being questioned :drakegrin:

Ramadan is near and My shaydaan is almost locked down now :wow:, labada lugood baa kaxiran bastarka lanacladay:wow1:

Hubble

VIP
That oromo thread was epic tho:rolleyes:, led to various threads, disliking sprees and dagaals also the rules and reg of somspot being questioned :drakegrin:

Ramadan is near and My shaydaan is almost locked down now :wow:, labada lugood baa kaxiran bastarka lanacladay:wow1:

I've participated in so many Oromo threads I don't know which was the worst :ftw9nwa:

Ramadan Mubarak bro. Ilaahey ha na xifdo and protect us from sin. I wish there was a deactivate for this website come to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.