Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
gki4kanhrflyfidqbtwy.jpg

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooool

Wait she tried to kill herself? For what? Because she cheated on her boyfriend with her ex boyfriend, then the ex got butt hurt and exposed her, so she decided to kill herself. And now she is thanking him. Really? You want to take away your life because of that? OMG.... She made the bed she should lay on it (no pun intended, well a little bit HA).

Shaking my damn head on these soft ass people. Thank Allah swt made me Somali.

This is why you check hoes at every instance

Niggaz were callin me insecure n shit.

You cant be a good guy in this game.

Hoes will cheat on u with a broke nigga living in section 8 if you dont put them in there place.

Kyrie a simp that other nigga prolly kept it real. Theres levels to this

Kyrie Irving is no simp. He just dated the wrong type of woman. He should have known better than to date some model/singer who's known to sleep around with rappers.

He's a multi-million dollar athlete. He can get himself anyone he wants, but he chose this instead.

:drakewtf:

Looooooool

Wait she tried to kill herself? For what? Because she cheated on her boyfriend with her ex boyfriend, then the ex got butt hurt and exposed her, so she decided to kill herself. And now she is thanking him. Really? You want to take away your life because of that? OMG.... She made the bed she should lay on it (no pun intended, well a little bit HA).

Shaking my damn head on these soft ass people. Thank Allah swt made me Somali.

Lol I know right.

Imagine if Kyrie Irving was Somali. He would have every single Qabiil and family trying to hook him up with girls that are 10x better looking and who have better personalities than this Kehlani girl.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
NBA players need to stop fuking with s. Get you Ayesha Curry type of woman.

Waa dhaqan xumo. They themselves aren't very bright and intelligent. It's like giving $90 millions to a guy from a poor neighbourhood with terrible schools, his decision makings won't automatically be better because he's a millionaire. He will still think and behave like a guy from the hood.

Should have married a nonblack women and called it a day. Now shes going to put him on child support and eat good for the next 17 to 18 years.:eating:

When will these dudes learn from the GOAT and his mistakes???

zvzw2u.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waa dhaqan xumo. They themselves aren't very bright and intelligent. It's like giving $90 millions to a guy from a poor neighbourhood with terrible schools, his decision makings won't automatically be better because he's a millionaire. He will still think and behave like a guy from the hood.
Tru.
I respect guys like Lebron, Kobe cause they've been with the same chicks from day one. These young ni99as now date the most well known s like it's cool.

Look at the famous musicians. This ni99a Kanye is married to most well known and has kids with her smh wixii uskag aha baa nadiif laga dhigaya. :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts