Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laagite

الداروودي
Dude this inner dhulo politics nothing more and every year this happens my langaab tuna friend give it another week or two before this is a distant memory kkkkkk. Why didn’t they protest when 87 dhulos killed each other in one day over water wells :mjlol:
Just like the khaniis antics of your adeers in Hargeisa, I'm sure no one will forget this.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Posting tabloids like MMTV is like me claiming Shiine Culay as a credible news source
My cousin who’s stationed in sool told me things are calm now and MBC ordered the LA armed forces to remain at their barracks, hence minimal deaths or could’ve been a lot worst. Take it how you want it kkkkkkk :russ:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Let’s sit back and enjoy the annual inter dhulbahante fighting and Doofar crying
:rejoice:

Donald Duck Reaction GIF

According to the news that we receive from our sources in Garoowe, there are reinforcements arriving for the police in Las canood coming from Hargeisa , and there are also many militias coming from buhoodle and from other cities inside Puntland and heading to Sool .
There may be fighting inside the city within the next 72 hours.
If the revolution continues, this means that the end of Somaliland’s control over Las canood is near, and after its fall, I expect demonstrations will begin inside Hargeisa itself to overthrow the muuse bixi government.

Status
Not open for further replies.