Laascaanood needs intervention!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogaaden and Jubbaland elders in Kismaayo stand with their fellow Kabalax brothers in Laascanood

we call upon the SNM regime and its army to exit Sool region before they risk greater consequences

AbdiFreedom

Stop Trudeau's Black racism and mass immigration
Staff Member
Which European country do you propose to colonize us?

You don't need duco like you asked, you need foreign subjugation.

I prefer the Americans. Their people are not as critical of their government when they invade other lands. Raytheon and Lockheed Martin and others will be in a position to lobby for it when interest rates are lower. Maybe I will email them about what's going on in Somalia and the opportunities that exist for their shareholders. Maybe also some companies to take your resources in exchange for development.

You don't need duco like you asked, you need foreign subjugation.

I prefer the Americans. Their people are not as critical of their government when they invade other lands. Raytheon and Lockheed Martin and others will be in a position to lobby for it when interest rates are lower. Maybe I will email them about what's going on in Somalia and the opportunities that exist for their shareholders. Maybe also some companies to take your resources in exchange for development.
Russia is better

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
we call upon the SNM regime and its army to exit Sool region before they risk greater consequences

good to see elders waking up. Darood folks need defense pact like NATO we getting attacked and sabotaged from hargeisa, xamar, and Djibouti because we are splintered

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ugaas Beesha Sade warns SL to stop killings in Laascaanood or they will face the wrath of Sade

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni is a liar where are the PL troops! Perhaps seal diplomacy is preventing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.