Ladies and gents! I've found the organic natural somali girl, I'm N love

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Tani wa raaliya,..tani wa the ones our forefathers dealt with...tani waa arawelo

All Somali girls should dress like her!

hqdefault.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She's beautiful but I think she's a teenager, funny how the baadiyo people look so much healthier than the city folk.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
She's beautiful but I think she's a teenager, funny how the baadiyo people look so much healthier then the city folk.

Ofc... They are not exposed to pollution.. They eat fresh food and not all this junk, not to mention caano geel... They are very active... They are in very close community.. Since they are strong, I doubt they get much stress as they feel like they can face everything.. My ideal life = to live in baadiyo

S

SOMACOON

She's beautiful but I think she's a teenager, funny how the baadiyo people look so much healthier then the city folk.

If shes older than 17, and looks like her, I'd bring her to the U.S. lol

menace

VIP
That skin on her is driving me crazy. Xaaax, shes a beauty wlhi

How dare you folks shower this imposter comment with " likes" when I'm the one who found this wild young gorgeous gazelle :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Last edited:

menace

VIP
Lmao, she'll start bleaching and be shamed for being a healthy weight lol. She'll be a typical freshy.
It's probably best if you if you adopt the lifestyle.

Do not give him any ideas, was neef kani, nin waxuu helay bu hungureysanaya.,

Look! I'm not bringing her here..I will keep her in her natural state ...I will buy her more camels..she can teach me her ways but I'm not gonna teach her nor expose her to this GMO lifestyles of ours ..

Status
Not open for further replies.