Ladies and gents! I've found the organic natural somali girl, I'm N love

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Just look at her smile ! Look at her warm welcoming gestures! Look at her easy going attitude. :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Look at her toned body structure while still maintaining get womanly somali small petite curves :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::patrice::ohhhdamn:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Just look at her smile ! Look at her warm welcoming gestures! Look at her easy going attitude. :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Look at her toned body structure while still maintaining get womanly somali small petite curves :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::patrice::ohhhdamn:

Offers cup of water >,,<

S

SOMACOON

DUDE STOP IT ..I FOUND HER AMD IM ALREADY ON THE PHOBE WITH ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES TO HARGEISA ..you niggaz back off
Safka soo gal sxb, you found her balse waanu la wareegnay. You can't expect to post a Goddess like her and not have competition.

T

Tokio

Hadaan ban abaheed telefonka ku dhufanayaa, adigu safka dambe ku biir sxb wa ku sidee
clear.png

S

SOMACOON

Lmao, she'll start bleaching and be shamed for being a healthy weight lol. She'll be a typical freshy.
It's probably best if you if you adopt the lifestyle.
If that's the case, I don't like light skins. She can keep it moving

menace

VIP
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Safka soo gal sxb, you found her balse waanu la wareegnay. You can't expect to post a Goddess like her and not have competition.

Tolaayeey tolaay! Naagtii maalin cad liga xoog! Then again my nacasnimo brought me to this predicament, Why didn't I keep quite :faysalwtf:

S

SOMACOON

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Tolaayeey tolaay! Naagtii maalin cad liga xoog! Then again my nacasnimo brought me to this predicament, Why didn't I keep quite :faysalwtf:

Mariiin females have a soft spot in my heart, they drive me crazy. Thanks for the post. Hada waa inaan inanta raadiyo
comeon.png

waraabe

Your superior
she is very beautiful mashallah. natural nomadic beauty .

Menace, i need a girl like this to reign me in. maad ka qalaysid abti

menace

VIP
she is very beautiful mashallah. natural nomadic beauty .

Menace, i need a girl like this to reign me in. maad ka qalaysid abti

Bro! I've been to the motherland several times and each time I run into I would be top super model in little villages between Hargeisa and Berbera. Girls that are not even contacted by deep western civilization. I've wondered if I could ever just secretly wife them and live a life of my forefathers. Mida kale they could be as young as 17 and be carriers of traditional folklore and gabays and intellect of a 40 year hooyos

And here we have females like idol, duch, Miski and soph who know few things of the book but have never been tested in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts