Ladies with 2c-3b hair, please don’t let madow women do your hair!!

Okay so I made the mistake of doing my hair in borama, I went to this salon that my dads wife said was good. (I should have known it was a set up!), I decided to do black hair with brown highlights, 1st red flag was the price it was $25!

So the lady (she said she’s amaharic but she looks Bantu so I’m not sure) gets started and shes super rough with my hair, pulling it sometimes, going SUPER rough with the comb even though my hair barely had knots, it’s 2c-3a! It seems like she was looking for knots the rough way she was brushing!

Then afterwards she starts the dying and goes from scalp to the bottom of my hair just rubbing the bleach on my hair, the bleach burned like hell (which is normal in any salon) and then afterwards she combs my hair again and adds color. The color I was told was brown but I saw that it came tumeric yellow, she said it would fade later on. IT DIDNT! It’s this UGLY FUCKING YELLOW AND BLACK COLOR!

So then afterwards she uses the blow dryer with the comb attached and GOES IN ON MY HAIR, IT JUST BLEACHED AND SHES GOING EVEN ROUGHER THAN BEFORE!

After it finishes blow drying, I guess she decided it looked to good and started ADDING OIL TO MY HAIR BEFORE STRAIGHTENING! My hair is already oily before she added fucking oil! She had the hair iron on TOP HEAT and was prepared to burn all my ducking hair off that stupid !

I and my dads wife stopped her before she could keep going even though she tried to pretend she didn’t hear us and tried to go ahead with the ironing before I stopped her, pissed off as hell and insisted she wash the oil off.

She pretends to be irritated and washes it off with shampoo, then takes me back to be blow dried. I told her I didn’t like the dryer with the comb attached and just wanted to dry my hair with a regular blow dryer before combing and ironing. And guess what she said?

It’s not working! But I could tell the dryer worked and she was lying.

So after a gruesome amount with that stupid comb dryer, I took the blow dryer forced her to plug it in AND IT WAS WORKING THE WHOLE TIME!!!

After that I was fucking pissed! I blow dried my own hair and then told my dads wife we are leaving!! The bittch tried to apologize while I was leaving.

I used to think my hooyo was racist when she said some habesha and madow women will purposefully wreck your hair out of jealousy! They’ll braid your hair too tight, or they’ll add stuff into your shampoo on purpose.Now today I realized it wasn’t racism, it was a precaution!

This is the second time this has happened to me with some habesha ! Another one was in Canada and she put a hair mask and olive oil spray ON MY OILY HAIR!!!

IM SO FUCKING PISSED! MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE THIS! HOW THE f*ck AM I SUPPOSED TO FIX THISSSSSSS

Last edited:
Let’s let the audience decide, was this shit malicious?

This is how it looks

1717288296936.jpeg

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Habesha women have very hard hair they are jealous of our somali luscious locks 🙄👩🏾

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Also your dads wife is foul for leading you like that.

Black colored hair turns orange after getting stripped off all colour, she was supposed to dye it white after that. That xabesha lady didnt.
No that’s not what I had asked for, it’s not supposed to be white but brown! Kinda like this

1717287858654.jpeg

She said the hair dye was brown, even though it was orange in the tube! I asked and she said it would show up brown. Guess what color showed up… FUCKING ORANGE 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Mudug_gyal

VIP
No that’s not what I had asked for, it’s not supposed to be white but brown! Kinda like this

View attachment 330513

She said the hair dye was brown, even though it was orange in the tube! I asked and she said it would show up brown. Guess what color showed up… FUCKING ORANGE 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
So balayage? Bro she did you so dirty 😭

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Idk why I expected better, lowkey I always get snakeish vibes from her. She was smirking while they were doing it, and she literally told me it looks nice. This shit is terrible!
Xasiid. 😡 get your revenge!

Yaraye

VIP
I never went to hair salon for fear of having my hair ruined. If i ever plan to go in the future, it will be to a fellow somali :hillarybiz:

I never went to hair salon for fear of having my hair ruined. If i ever plan to go in the future, it will be to a fellow somali :hillarybiz:
Didn't you say you had type 4 hair? Are there that many Somali hairdressers in Minnesota who know how to handle timo j4reer? 🤔

I have a cousin here with type 4b hair and she has to go visit other African demographics to get her hair done. Alx, Somalis here are well-liked by other Africans, from South Africans to Congolese so I don't worry about her having these problems with envious b*tches.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Put some nair in your step moms shampoo. That should teach her! 🙄😤

Trending

Latest posts