Landers need to stop dehumanising their own ethnicity. Enough is enough.

It's not even funny calling somalis "somalians" your OWN ethnicity whether your deluded and just claim isaaq (even I did at one point) you can't change what Allah created you which is Somali. Theres no escape. It's sad seeing them have so much severe cudcud for Somalia to the point some of them feed lies to our enemies and stir unnecessary problems even apparently lying and saying a rapist is "somalian" like what the hell? I feel like many landers are brianwashed and some to a worser extent. I cant believe i was partially brainwashed. I even don't care about Somaliland gaining "independence" anymore since they're willing to sell our port for free. Everything is annoying me lately. We should ALL be united against the extreme xenophobia we are facing online and to some degree in real life. There is NO time for division and gender war when there's a literal witch hunt against us.

Last edited:
It's not even funny calling somalis "somalians" your OWN ethnicity whether your deluded and just claim isaaq (even I did at one point) you can't change what Allah created you which is Somali. Theres no escape. It's sad seeing them have so much severe cudcud for Somalia to the point some of them feed lies to our enemies and stir unnecessary problems even apparently lying and saying a rapist is "somalian" like what the hell? I feel like many landers are brianwashed and some to a worser extent. I cant believe i was partially brainwashed. I even don't care about Somaliland gaining "independence" anymore since they're willing to sell our port for free. Everything is annoying me lately arghhh

Theyโ€™re trying to give shisheeye the impression that weโ€™re two distinct people and that โ€somalilanderโ€ or โ€somalianโ€ are real identities ๐Ÿคฃ

Most of the SL zealots online who continously lie about somali people/Somalia are either affiliated with the SL administration or just oromos. Theyโ€™re watching SL disintegrate in real life and itโ€™s driving them nuts.

I think what allows them to continue like this is that other somalis (whether theyโ€™re pro-SL or not) do not check these people when they spout nonsense online.

Theyโ€™re trying to give shisheeye the impression that weโ€™re two distinct people and that โ€somalilanderโ€ or โ€somalianโ€ are real identities ๐Ÿคฃ

Most of the SL zealots online who continously lie about somali people/Somalia are either affiliated with the SL administration or just oromos. Theyโ€™re watching SL disintegrate in real life and itโ€™s driving them nuts.

I think what allows them to continue like this is that other somalis (whether theyโ€™re pro-SL or not) do not check these people when they spout nonsense online.
Defo oromo larpers. But sadly a lot are brainwashed even me to some extent. Like can't they get oit of their minds that ALL somalis are facing hate right now and isaaqs are not excluded in any way. Somaliland don't even have their own name it literally says "Somali"land ?? They can run from the name but they can't hide from the name.

Somalis are very arrogant and they love their sense of specialness. Itโ€™s not even the usual โ€we are the better somalisโ€ stuff that low iq clannists say but theyโ€™re literally trying to give rise to anti-somali xenophobia ๐Ÿ’€ Iโ€™m just gonna assume that most of them are oromo larpers.

also those trolls better be happy that most people in SL can not speak english and donโ€™t use twitter, cuz I have a feeling most would be weirded out by this.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I also don't like how people call them Oromo larpers because they behave treacherously. It becomes like an excuse or a cover up. Let's be honest with where they really are. These are traitors to the country and people.

I have seen so many Somalis who deserve the death penalty for their treason remarks. They ally with enemies and insult their own people. How fucked up can you really be. I have seen more hateful comments from them than Ethiopians!

Trending

Latest posts