Laser hair removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested too fam. Real talk wallahi I'm fucking done shaving my pubes, balls and area near my asshole. My bad for being so explicit, but these are all things every man has to do. I'm a hairy nigga down there and I get tired of having to shave it. It's not even the shaving I have disdain for, I actually have fun with it by giving my pubes lineups and fades. It's the safety that concerns me. Putting a blade near your balls or asshole is dangerous af and I've had so many accidents before. Its like playing Russian roulette with your balls. f*ck that.

U HAVIN A FOOKIN GIGGLE M8?!
Where's the laugh option this nigga just made me spit my food
:camby:

I'm being serious man. You're still a cunug so you don't know this struggle but it's real. That's why I'm looking into laser hair removal. Man I didn't even mention the worst part...the few days after you shave and your balls itchy af from it and you have to resist scratching it all day at work :mjcry::mjcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
So you telling ya'll gon spread your buttcheeks to get lazur beamed?
upload_2016-6-23_1-10-16.png

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah. You have to look at the other alternative; putting a blade near your future kids and asshole. Lesser of the two evils. One giant L to prevent many future Ls.
:yloezpe: Wallahi you need your own section on this site, funny ass nigga.

Seoul

. . .
I know Pakistani girls who had it done to get rid of their moustache and hairy arms/legs. It's worth it. I can't imagine shaving ur upper lip every other day as a female wtf :damn:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I know Pakistani girls who had it done to get rid of their moustache and hairy arms/legs. It's worth it. I can't imagine shaving ur upper lip every other day as a female wtf :damn:

my friend had more facial hair than me, when i was 19, she was indian.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:francis: Asian girls in my class were rocking moustaches when I was 14, my shit started fading in at 17-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.