Laser hair removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Bruh my ass and balls are hairy, I don't bother with shaving down there as it comes out fast. Plus I aint having kacsi so f*ck that shit.

Bruh my ass and balls are hairy, I don't bother with shaving down there as it comes out fast. Plus I aint having kacsi so f*ck that shit.
Nigga aren't you Muslim. You're supposed to shave that shit. It's so unhygienic having lots of hair down there, especially when you sweat. Worst is when you take big dump and the xaar marinates your ass hair.

waraabe

Your superior
Nigga aren't you Muslim. You're supposed to shave that shit. It's so unhygienic having lots of hair down there, especially when you sweat. Worst is when you take big dump and the xaar marinates your ass hair.

I don't think they were shaving their ass and balls back 1400 years ago.
I do keep hygienic by showering and washing well when I lay xaar.

@waraabe

Narrated By Abu Huraira : I heard the Prophet saying. "Five practices are characteristics of the Fitra: circumcision, shaving the pubic hair, cutting the moustaches short, clipping the nails, and depilating the hair of the armpits."
Sahih al-Bukhari, The Book of Dress, Hadith Number:5952

Ibn Muflih (may Allaah have mercy upon him) said in Al-Aadaab Ash-Shar'iyyah (the religious etiquettes): 'It is disliked to delay shaving the pubic hair, plucking out armpit hair and trimming one's moustache more than the stated period.' The stated period is forty days as Imaam Muslim(may Allaah have mercy upon him) reported that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The period that was prescribed for us to trim our moustache, clip our nails, pluck out our armpit hair and shave our pubic hair is forty days." Of course it was the Prophet Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) who determined for them this period of forty days, so it is disliked to leave them longer than this period of time.

Kkkkkkkk how do you shave your asshole.

Fam go look at my post on the first page. Unlike these other niggas you know how frightening that is. That's why I'm interested in laser removal. They should have many in London that do it for men, you should look into it. But I have one electric blade for facial hair and another one for armpit, pubes and the other weird areas. Not only is the shaving extremely difficult and meticulous down there but you need to twist and conform your body in weird angles to get to those places. I remember once in highschool I used a plastic blade to shave near my ass cuz hair was growing too much and I cut myself there. Your boy was walking around at school the next day like @AbdiJohnson after he gets the D from his nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.