Latinas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sleeping on Latinas. They have some fine ass women.

Especially those with this look
soy_visible_latina_networks_courtesy_of_soy_visible_b12a456100ad74e9f82b232a5bd90833.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

:whew::whew::whew:

Got one in my snaps right now with that look. And she does Zumba so u know the body is thight:ohhhdamn:

Gonna meet up her her tomorrow is all things line up. Was supposed to be today but she was busy :tocry:

Apollo

VIP
Most Latinas are Mestizo (half Amerindian half Spanish).

I don't find Mestizos that attractive. They are short, bulky, have a short neck. What you see on those modeling sites are not what they usually look like.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Most Latinas are Mestizo (half Amerindian half Spanish).

I don't find Mestizos that attractive. They are short, bulky, have a short neck. What you see on those modeling sites are not what they usually look like.

You thinking mexicans breh :westbrookwtf:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
None of them will ever compare to our buetiful somali sisters bold and brave they truly are the lioness of africa strong tall and simply stunning

VixR

Veritas
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

They look disgusting and smell like shit.
Some I've seen are decent-looking. I get the Indian comment a lot, I guess now that could mean anything loool.

Smell part is true for some of them, tho. A lot of Indians, their food seeps through their pores and mingles with their BO, whilst the Arabs don't believe in deodorant and smell like layers of old sweat and armpit, and then there's Persian guys who like to mask their BO with heavy, expensive cologne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts