Lebanese Assadist journalist gets community noted for posting a picture of a dead child from Syria, thinking it was the result of an Israeli airstrike

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Tragically, it was done by Assad, whom she vehemently supports.

She also supports attacks on hospitals when it’s Assad's forces conducting the raids. How ironic, this is the very behavior she rightly criticizes the Israelis for.
Screenshot 2024-10-11 011940.png
Screenshot 2024-10-11 013057.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Many Hezbollah supporters are completely unhinged; they will react like crazy cult members if you mention the crimes of Assad and Hezbollah in Syria. If you are not a sycophant for them, you will be labeled a terrorist sympathizer. What a wicked group of people.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
She’s against ISIS and she’s against Israel?
It's concerning that you seem to be struggling to grasp the parallels I’m trying to draw here, or perhaps you are acting dumb on purpose. Lakiin no problem, I’ll spell it out for you. She posted a picture of a dead Syrian child killed by Assad, the very man she supports as if her life depends on it. Can’t you see the irony in this? While she rightly condemns the massacres committed by the IDF, she inadvertently shared an image of a child who was a victim of the man she loves and supports with all her might. How can you overlook this glaring contradiction?

In the second picture, she tries to justify the targeting of hospitals, suggesting it’s acceptable because the terrorists are hiding there. This aligns directly with the tactics of the Zionists, who label hospitals as military targets to justify their bombings. She acts just like the very people she claims to hate, doing the exact same thing. What part of this can’t you understand? She doesn’t seem to mind this happening to those who oppose her beloved Assad while simultaneously advocating for the rights of the Palestinians. Additionally, she references a source from the White House, an institution she otherwise dismisses when it comes to Hezbollah. Isn’t that ironic?🤣

Many Hez supporters think just like her.

World

VIP
It's concerning that you seem to be struggling to grasp the parallels I’m trying to draw here, or perhaps you are acting dumb on purpose. Lakiin no problem, I’ll spell it out for you. She posted a picture of a dead Syrian child killed by Assad, the very man she supports as if her life depends on it. Can’t you see the irony in this? While she rightly condemns the massacres committed by the IDF, she inadvertently shared an image of a child who was a victim of the man she loves and supports with all her might. How can you overlook this glaring contradiction?

In the second picture, she tries to justify the targeting of hospitals, suggesting it’s acceptable because the terrorists are hiding there. This aligns directly with the tactics of the Zionists, who label hospitals as military targets to justify their bombings. She acts just like the very people she claims to hate, doing the exact same thing. What part of this can’t you understand? She doesn’t seem to mind this happening to those who oppose her beloved Assad while simultaneously advocating for the rights of the Palestinians. Additionally, she references a source from the White House, an institution she otherwise dismisses when it comes to Hezbollah. Isn’t that ironic?🤣
The second tweet is discussing the defeat of ISIS terrorists in which the territory was liberated from them in room-to-room ground operations.

Al Shabab need to be defeated just like ISIS do.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
The second tweet is discussing the defeat of ISIS terrorists in which the territory was liberated from them in room-to-room ground operations.

Al Shabab need to be defeated just like ISIS do.
You do know that Assad's tactic is to besiege a city, drop tons of barrel bombs on the heads of the civilians living there, level the place as much as possible, and then go in, right? 🤣 You've gone too far in your pursuit of earning an imaginary Assad and Hezbollah loyalist medal. You’re probably one of those people who call civilian Sunni Syrians terrorists and dismiss their suffering when it’s related to Assad’s crimes and those of his allies. Conversations like these are counterproductive when dealing with people who’ve drunk the Kool-Aid to the point of no return.

This is probably foreign to you👇🏾

World

VIP
You do know that Assad's tactic is to besiege a city, drop tons of barrel bombs on the heads of the civilians living there, level the place as much as possible, and then go in, right? 🤣 You've gone too far in your pursuit of earning an imaginary Assad and Hezbollah loyalist medal. You’re probably one of those people who call civilian Sunni Syrians terrorists and dismiss their suffering when it’s related to Assad’s crimes and those of his allies. Conversations like these are counterproductive when dealing with people who’ve drunk the Kool-Aid to the point of no return.

This is probably foreign to you👇🏾

But that’s what the tweet literally says, that ISIS were defeated in room to room fighting which is a ground operation. Did you read the tweet? It was made by the US White House Coordinator for the Middle East, not Hezbollah.

Trending