Lebanese Muslim girl shot dead in UK

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I was going to say to you that it’s ramadan and behave yourself but i remembered your an pedo kaffir oops. Lets not talk about that too much

With each post you’re showcasing your immaturity. His belief or lack thereof is between him and God. He isn’t using a tragic death of a young Muslim girl as an opportunity for cheap point scoring between diaspora. It’s nor the time or place.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I was going to say to you that it’s ramadan and behave yourself but i remembered your an pedo kaffir. Lets not talk about that too much
Oooooh I'm getting shade from a 17 year old, oh I feel devastated.

Keep your crap jokes and point scoring outside of threads like this if you don't want to be classed as a moron.

Oooooh I'm getting shade from a 17 year old, oh I feel devastated.

Keep your crap jokes and point scoring outside of threads like this if you don't want to be classed as a moron.
You was the one throwing insults first did i even say anything offensive? You got to relize that your jokes are even more shittier man. You didn’t even deny what i said lmao so you agree you’re a pedo?

With each post you’re showcasing your immaturity. His belief or lack thereof is between him and God. He isn’t using a tragic death of a young Muslim girl as an opportunity for cheap point scoring between diaspora. It’s nor the time or place.
He’s a pedo who’s always hating on me when ever he gets the chance how am i more immature when he insulted me first? If you looked at my response to @Basic you would’ve seen that i said that it didn’t matter

Yukon_Niner

VIP
You was the one throwing insults first did i even say anything offensive? You got to relize that your jokes are even more shittier man. You didn’t even deny what i said lmao so you agree you’re a pedo?
If you rubbed your 3 braincells together and understood why I called you a moron then maybe I'd quit calling you a moron. As @IstarZ pointed out your stupid attempts at point scoring go beyond distasteful and go into the realm of disgusting sh*t that shouldn't be uttered.

As for your allegations of me being a Pedo, well I can't take you seriously if you think cracking a joke about users who think child marriage is alright makes me a Pedo. Yet again use your brain, you have one for a reason.

IstarZ

He’s a pedo who’s always hating on me when ever he gets the chance how am i more immature when he insulted me first?

How do you feel comfortable calling ppl that? But somehow you’re offended? Make it make sense.

Your very first post on this thread was immature and uncalled for then it just went downhill from there.

If you rubbed your 3 braincells together and understood why I called you a moron then maybe I'd quit calling you a moron. As @IstarZ pointed out your stupid attempts at point scoring go beyond distasteful and go into the realm of disgusting sh*t that shouldn't be uttered.

As for your allegations of me being a Pedo, well I can't take you seriously if you think cracking a joke about users who think child marriage is alright makes me a Pedo. Yet again use your brain, you have one for a reason.
It’s not a secret that you’re a pedo it’s ramadan and i will be praying for you to come back to islam. Look at all the things you’ve said and compare it with mine wallah you’re more immature

Last edited:
How do you feel comfortable calling ppl that? But somehow you’re offended? Make it make sense.

Your very first post on this thread was immature and uncalled for then it just went downhill from there.
Look at his responses..... he’s not the mature one i promise. No one likes him and that’s for a good reason

IstarZ

Look at his responses..... he’s not the mature one i promise. No one likes him and that’s for a good reason

I think we’ve derailed this thread enough. If you don’t get along just stay out of his way.

No one likes him? Is this high school? I think he is a good poster.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Hey @Jaydaan what are did she die in?

I think we’ve derailed this thread enough. If you don’t get along just stay out of his way.

No one likes him? Is this high school? I think he is a good poster.
He means his clique but as you can guess no one really cares about that.

Trending