Lee Kuan Yew appreciation thread

We need this.

But Lee did jt through force, he made sure Singaporeans obeyed the law and the police would pack anyone who stepped over the line. This is good and exactly what we need in Somalia.
If there is hope for Somalia, we must start with the state institutions and clean them completely of the corrupt, then create a corruption system that condemns anyone who is complicit in this and commits treason or high treason against the country, liquidating them, and then the rest is easy.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
We need this.

But Lee did jt through force, he made sure Singaporeans obeyed the law and the police would pack anyone who stepped over the line. This is good and exactly what we need in Somalia.
The thing is somalis are too eccentric after decades of being lawless.Pre-civil war somalis were familiar to rule of law.

We need the government to have a overwhelming monopoly on violence. To the point that it’s stupid to try and revolt against orders. Djibouti has that. Nobody with a sound mind will try to overthrow the gov.

Thats why i support this turkish deal and them lifting the embargo. If the gov has a modernised army, navy and airforce. Shitty clan militias are gonna step down and de-arm themselves

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
The thing is somalis are too eccentric after decades of being lawless.Pre-civil war somalis were familiar to rule of law.

We need the government to have a overwhelming monopoly on violence. To the point that it’s stupid to try and revolt against orders. Djibouti has that. Nobody with a sound mind will try to overthrow the gov.

Thats why i support this turkish deal and them lifting the embargo. If the gov has a modernised army, navy and airforce. Shitty clan militias are gonna step down and de-arm themselves
Yes exactly, in Djibouti we don't have armed millita or even politicians/anyone important speaking against the state because the government will either make you disappear or you'll be on the run living in foreign countries. Obviously this is used for oppression in Djibouti since the dictator is too greedy to develop the country like Lee, but it's the step Somali needs.

But on one hand, I never felt unsafe jn Djibouti the most I feared was getting mugged in some area. Never did war or men with aks pulling up on me ever crossed my mind.

The state must be the most dominant thing in the country, that's what Somalia needs to start developing. You can't develop with all these mini governments across the country that will take up arms against the central government.
If there is hope for Somalia, we must start with the state institutions and clean them completely of the corrupt, then create a corruption system that condemns anyone who is complicit in this and commits treason or high treason against the country, liquidating them, and then the rest is easy.
Yeah the whole government and everything to do with the Bureaucracy needs to be cleaned with honest men put in

Internet Nomad

Yes exactly, in Djibouti we don't have armed millita or even politicians/anyone important speaking against the state because the government will either make you disappear or you'll be on the run living in foreign countries. Obviously this is used for oppression in Djibouti since the dictator is too greedy to develop the country like Lee, but it's the step Somali needs.

But on one hand, I never felt unsafe jn Djibouti the most I feared was getting mugged in some area. Never did war or men with aks pulling up on me ever crossed my mind.

The state must be the most dominant thing in the country, that's what Somalia needs to start developing. You can't develop with all these mini governments across the country that will take up arms against the central government.

Yeah the whole government and everything to do with the Bureaucracy needs to be cleaned with honest men put in
Yeah it’s just the waiting game until the nigga passes away or change his mind to be altruistic.

I never understand the mind of someone like him. You have the power and generational wealth why not develop the nation.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yeah it’s just the waiting game until the nigga passes away or change his mind to be altruistic.
Yeah most Djiboutians I talk to just wanna wait it out hopefully the next dictator will he good.
I never understand the mind of someone like him. You have the power and generational wealth why not develop the nation.
Walahi same with all other african shitjole countries. They could've developed the countries industries and used their cheap labour to reach crazy levels of wealth like what they do in east Asia and the West. But niggas are too dumb for that.

Internet Nomad

Yeah most Djiboutians I talk to just wanna wait it out hopefully the next dictator will he good.

Walahi same with all other african shitjole countries. They could've developed the countries industries and used their cheap labour to reach crazy levels of wealth like what they do in east Asia and the West. But niggas are too dumb for that.
Some people don’t have the vision, you can even tell when your speaking to people on this forum. They act as if their hyper pessimistic is just them being rational.

They lack the faustian spirit

Khaemwaset

VIP
Some people don’t have the vision, you can even tell when your speaking to people on this forum. They act as if their hyper pessimistic is just them being rational.

They lack the faustian spirit
Some people are born to be followers sxb. Not men like us

Khaemwaset

VIP
Liberating west somalia should happen very late on the agenda. If we're going by the current world order, its almost impossible to annex land/gain international recognition of that land belonging to Somalia. We should form a strong core with what we've got currently then start doing what the ethiopians did to us, arm tribe militia within ethiopia and isku dir their people. Then use West somali militia to invade adis when the ethiopian government is weak. Make the eithiopians sign for the referendum of west Somalia by law just like how the eritreans did in their war for independence. This is just my current thinking and it isn't that naunced or well informed.
Funding and arming a new WSLF would be the most we should do until the west is too weak to take action against us during our land reclaimation

Trending