Lesbian Somali rapper dodges death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Plot twist: it's actually a 15 year old guy trying to come to the west pretending to be a gay female.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Presidential+road.jpg

:sheed:

:mjlol:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Abdi I'm tired of u laughing at Somalis situation. We're doing the best we can. Instead of tearing each other down how about uplifting each other? If you hate us so much then stop claiming Somali. Yes we have faults but they won't get fixed by vilifyfing and making a mockery of us. Seriously. f*ck you

Sincerely
from an angry nomad girl.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
AJ is spittin truth
Almost every road in Somalia is like that
No need to front ma niggas
:francis:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
AJ is spittin truth
Almost every road in Somalia is like that
No need to front ma niggas
:francis:

The problem is Abdi always calling us shit. He calls us s, he calls idiots, he laughs at our misery, he laughs at a our pain. He never brings constructive criticism only mean spirited shit. He's a coon, a fucking uncle tom.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No I'm Western first. Then gay. Then Somali and only because it's hard to claim something else because of my big forehead. Don't beg me

You're not native to the west. Gosh where are those neo-natzis homophobic fuckers when u need them? Your skinny charcoal Somali ass needs a fucking reality check.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I laugh at your roads. Not pain. I feel sad about the pain.

Oh really? Making jokes about FGM as if Somali women aren't fighting against it? Calling us animals, calling us s. You're disgusting. I get being frustrated. YOU WANT CHANGE THE FUCKING BRING CHANGE. Fucking white bootyclapper.

You're not native to the west. Gosh where are those neo-natzis homophobic fuckers when u need them? Your skinny charcoal Somali ass needs a fucking reality check.

I've faced more clan based discrimination in Somalia during my vacations than racism in Canada in my entire life. I only faced it once and it was by an Indian.

Oh really? Making jokes about FGM as if Somali women aren't fighting against it? Calling us animals, calling us s. You're disgusting. I get being frustrated. YOU WANT CHANGE THE FUCKING BRING CHANGE. Fucking white bootyclapper.

I don't make fun of FGM. I'm Western. I feel for FGM and male circumsion survivors.

I am bringing change. Online. 4 years of AbdiJohnson preaching. None of you monkeys are listening but I carry on with my work

Status
Not open for further replies.