Let's talk about intellectual black men that love Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
English is not my mother tongue. On the hand: I speak other languages fluently. So, if I make some text error or grammer mistakes, doesn't bother me hey.

Hunno afsomali kuso qoor. Waxba madax xanuun ha isku ridiin.

Ninkaan @Mohamud baq baqdisa iska iloow. Gabdhaha English bu shunkaasada.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I pray to Allah that all the feminist, xaasid, materialistic, narcissistic, self conscious, vain, fickle minded xalimo's to be cleansed from the Somali race, married off to men from various other races, amiin yaa rabb

Gibiin-Udug

@Cognitivedissonance did you miss me?

12874514.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
English is not my mother tongue. On the hand: I speak other languages fluently. So, if I make some text error or grammer mistakes, doesn't bother me hey.

I mean you're picking it up quickly. The syntax is coming together.

Bohol

VIP
And what do you offer in return? An inflated over the top maher price that literally any non somali can get a two finger discount for along with some overused loose vagina that has a sell by date before age 30 like please

:ooh::dead::dead1:

Gibiin-Udug

@velli too bad Somali women and ajnabi women don't want your thirsty, malnourished, bald headed, ignorant ass.

You can't compete with them, you anorexic broke beetch.

You're still ignored, bye hebeetch.

@velli too bad Somali women and ajnabi women don't want your thirsty, malnourished, bald headed, ignorant ass.

You can't compete with them, you anorexic broke beetch.

You're still ignored, bye hebeetch.

Thought I been ignored though? Yet here you are running back like some lost little chickenhead. But you defo sound all the way heated so I guess the truth cuts deep anyways kick rocks . Dueces

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending