Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
79F745F1-0442-4578-946A-F01F919F29E6.jpeg

94ACDD29-295A-452E-BA70-2908978297B1.jpeg

Khanderson

VIP
Good for them. I have my disagreements with their movements. But spade is a spade. They’d stand up for minority issues and defend against oppressing elite system. That’s something I have to give them points for.

But we also have to acknowledge the majority of Palestinians are Muslim which means in Islam is prohibited to be supporting the movement.

This type of phenomenon I don’t get about the LGBTQ movement.

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Im pretty sure classical scholars ruled that in times of struggle you can align with kafirs who have the same viewpoint as the muslims.

This is one of those cases. One of the weirdest allies out there but an ally nonetheless.

Good for them. I have my disagreements with their movements. But spade is a spade. They’d stand up for minority issues and defend against oppressing elite system. That’s something I have to give them points for.

But we also have to acknowledge the majority of Palestinians are Muslim which means in Islam is prohibited to be supporting the movement.

This type of phenomenon I don’t get about the LGBTQ movement.
Don’t you think that solidarity is a two-way street?

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
LGBTQ++++s are pickmes. Sure, being against an active genocide is noble but they take it to an extreme how are you rocking pro hamas bandanas and shit when they hate everything you represent? Anyways, free Congo
Iran supports them, by allowing them to transition to their preferred sex. :mjlol:

LGBT are actually one of the biggest supporters of Palestine. In my university they literally organised thousands of dollar during pride and they have been on the frontline protesting since the genocide started.

Khanderson

VIP
Don’t you think that solidarity is a two-way street?

Yes. And I think they know it too but they’re doing this just to feel vocal about the matter in order to gain their trust later. I think these two ideologies are not compatible in the long run. LGBTQ have to be vocal in order to get supported from them as well. But that’s not gonna happen anytime soon.

Khanderson

VIP
LGBTQ++++s are pickmes. Sure, being against an active genocide is noble but they take it to an extreme how are you rocking pro hamas bandanas and shit when they hate everything you represent? Anyways, free Congo

I agree. This isn’t compatible at all. But I don’t see any issue with supporting them. but I’d see why Israeli supporter think they’re unhinged. Speaking of Israeli: I realised Israeli Jews are the biggest LGBTQ supporter in the Middle East. And yet LGBTQ community think it’s not their place to support Israel comparing Palestine.

I think that’s ironic. LGBTQ are always supportive towards minorities issues anyways. So I don’t think they care. They just want to be righteous in any minority issues. Kkk