liberal ethio-philia phenomenon deep dive

Liberals are retards I don't take them serious
i agree but the africa policy of their gay ass clinton world order is heavily linked to this fraud narrative and it's allowed ethiopia and in particular the TPLF to act with impunity. Just how did eritrea become so isolated and villified by the west? they aren't even close to being as belligerent as ethiopia yet theyre a black sheep for some reason.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Sadly until we get qualified historians who are non biased then these false ethiopist narratives will be debunked.

believing in fake ethiopian historical narratives that paint them out to be this big impressive civilisation on par with rome & china
it's willful stupidity, if that were the case they wouldnt have to repeat that line over and over again. no one talks about roman history telling you, "yeah this was totally a consquential empire on the same tier as persia and china of its time" we'd all already know and there'd be a socio-cultural legacy or architechtural left by them in modern ethiopia.

i can trace ancient rome to other successor civilizations and see its legacy today in rome and all over europe and its asian domain, i can say the same for the greeks, the egyptian, the incas, the three kingdoms and assyrians. all i see in ethiopia is your typical debt based african economy with dodgy accounting mixed in

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those highlands are a cheatcode for expansion yet i'm meant to believe this supposed high civilization chose to simply not expand for 1000 years and had to wait for the british to artifically prop them up with guns? they will look you dead in the eye and tell you that mediocrity is from the same imperial stock as the japanese

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
those highlands are a cheatcode for expansion yet i'm meant to believe this supposed high civilization chose to simply not expand for 1000 years and had to wait for the british to artifically prop them up with guns? they will look you dead in the eye and tell you that mediocrity is from the same imperial stock as the japanese

One of the recommendations to this video is ''Can Ethiopia now dominate Africa?'' with a ''Mighty Ethiopia'' tumbnail ''Could Ethiopia become the future''

They really love sucking their tatas and playing into their grandiose fictions fantasies.

If anyone were to industrialize like Japan in Africa it would be Egypt or Somalia. Somaliweyn had cities, forts, industries, ships, education system/schools, commerce, modern state bureaucracies , was either using and minting currency and diplomatic embassies and trading stations abroad. Some of our cities and sultanates had flags even. This was in the 1800s.

Ethiopia had none of those things. Yet they speak about it like it qualifies as a legitimate state or an empire or had the framework to able to industrialize. Japan had most of those things i mentioned as well and more before they industrialized.

The only requirement missing from Somalia was that we were less centralized across the whole after the medieval collapse and we were in the process of rebuilding our trade networks and recovering our productive powers.

Even in our reduced fragmented state we was far more productive and enterprising , while Ethiopia as a whole was a landlocked violent petty rural semi-illiterate feudal fiefdoms that didn't produce much, their only claim to notoriety is being propped up by more advanced European powers and claiming their neighbors past achievements as their own, while not emulating anything that embodies those achievements.

Last edited:

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ethiopia would have remained a feudal and fragmented state due to its leaders' consistent reluctance to grant peasants access to new technology. This resistance can still be observed today with the country's slow and heavily restricted internet access, especially when compared to neighbouring Somalia, a nation often regarded as a failed state but with more advanced digital infrastructure and freedom.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
One of the recommendations to this video is ''Can Ethiopia now dominate Africa?'' with a ''Mighty Ethiopia'' tumbnail ''Could Ethiopia become the future''

They really love sucking their tatas and playing into their grandiose fictions fantasies.

If anyone were to industrialize like Japan in Africa it would be Egypt or Somalia. Somaliweyn had cities, forts, industries, ships, education system/schools, commerce, modern state bureaucracies , was either using and minting currency and diplomatic embassies and trading stations abroad. Some of our cities and sultanates had flags even. This was in the 1800s.

Ethiopia had none of those things. Yet they speak about it like it qualifies as a legitimate state or an empire or had the framework to able to industrialize. Japan had most of those things i mentioned as well and more before they industrialized.

The only requirement missing from Somalia was that we were less centralized across the whole after the medieval collapse and we were in the process of rebuilding our trade networks and recovering our productive powers.

Even in our reduced fragmented state we was far more productive and enterprising , while Ethiopia as a whole was a landlocked violent petty rural semi-illiterate feudal fiefdoms that didn't produce much, their only claim to notoriety is being propped up by more advanced European powers and claiming their neighbors past achievements as their own, while not emulating anything that embodies those achievements.

Btw i described Japan's industrialization process in a different thread and it was the same as the industrialization/modernization process Somalia underwent in the 1970s Revolution described by David Latin in his book: Politics, Language, and Thought: The Somali Experience

Most other African nations failed to replicate this successfully, so it lends support to my argument that Somalia was in better position/framework to modernize .

Listed the reforms Japan made:
When i see videos like that they border on historical mythology because they are devoid of any economic or structural analysis. It's more for entertainment i guess than being educational.

A better video is this one. Japan was still stuck in the middle ages during the early-to mid 1800s and was pretty feudal. Until the Meji revolution which abolished the medieval feudal structure and tried to modernize it.

Reforms that made Japan a modern state:

- Set up large industrial state enterprises in key sectors.

- Modern educational system , universal education was promoted leading to a more skilled and knowledgeable workforce capable of supporting industrial growth.

- Infrastructure development, roads, ports, electricity, communication lines

- Legal institutional and reforms to support economic and industrial development.

- Selective Westernization: Japan actively studied and adopted Western technologies, administrative practices, and industrial techniques. Japanese officials and scholars were sent abroad to learn from Western countries, and foreign experts were invited to Japan to help establish modern industries and educational systems.

- State capital was initially gained from agriculture, taxation , banking credits and postal saving schemes, becuase they didn't lack substantial capital they mainly used foreign loans to finance infrastructure projects such as ports, railroads and telegraph lines.

- They sold off state owned enterprises to private entrepreneurs after developing them into profitable ventures, which made the government recoup their loans and initial investments and kept the money inside their economy.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts