Libyan Arabs torture Somali girl

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
I honestly think tekniko is a loser.

No farah with a decent job is leaving north america to move to Kenya bro.

Bro probably flunked out of college and decided to restart in Africa.
Here comes the murtad, Id rather be a loser in this world than a loser in the aakhiro. You abandoned Allah and his messenger, the greatest loser of them all.

You worship money, while I worship Allah. Our values will never be the same.

Why are people doing tahriib from actual developing countries? Morocco has a GDP of 150 billion dollars 💀 Somalia is like 15
It makes no sense what so ever. You have Indians running to Canada when their country isn't bad right now (before Bangladesh). The West has such good PR people think they can come to Canada and America become Kardashians or Rappers.

Look at the Middle East that the Arab spring and before any idiot believes it's terrorism, we are not talking Afghanistan here, they are fleeing to America. This one rich Arab girl flew out of her nation to become only fans here. I think a lot of these people have to be Gay because that is the only think that makes sense. This is INSANE!!!

And I blame Western feminism the most because they actually believe white men are the acting in the films or that black men in America are all super confident alpha males that you see in music and in films. A lot of these rappers and famous people literally live in fear that people want to kidnap, rob or kill them, so what is the fame then when you are DEAD or mentally ill? They make it look like having stalkers is a cool thing, its so sad.

There is a difference between:
a) refugee- that leave due to famine
b) immigrant- different types, I get the economic immigrant E. Asians that stack their money here and go back, I am telling you when South Asians get over the white/black/western worship (and I do not dislike white people or any people) syndrome (which is a contagion like covid), they will be number 1 BAR NONE, the PR is ending.

No wonder our parents in the West feel sorry for us, we had it good and the boomers messed it up. Now granted they had issues that made them become that way (we had very low immigration numbers before that which is odd).

Aside from the threat of war, are you telling me that the problems in Somalia were worse now than in the 1800s or even 1900s before the war, or is it once again SOCIAL MEDIA and the internet making people believe in lies? It's so sad.

You have some Indians telling the truth to their people but they don't listen to those ones, they fall victim to the ones who want to use them to become rich.